Music and radio volume control bugged

+
I like to turn down combat music because i find it distracting when i am in combat, but i leave radio volume up because i like listening to radio shows.

Volume control works in the sense that music volume will be adjusted, however anytime a radio show has a commentator speaking, the volume is controlled by the music volume and not the radio volume, resulting in me having to turn up music volume in order to hear the news shows on the radio. This appears to be a bug.

Same problem here with patch 1.1 installed problem remains. Also you can't listen to the car radio with the music slider turned to 0 because it kills the car radio even though it's on a seperate slider. TV and Radio should be controlled by the car radio slider and the encounter music should be the only thing controlled by the music slider.

+1 to this.

With "Music Volume" at 0 and "Radio Volume" at 100, the radio volume is at 0.

Because the system insists on playing the ambient music AND the radio music OVER one another (it's an auditory mess), it is necessary to turn one or the other down to zero when prowling around on your motorcycle.

Top Bottom