My humble Cyberpunk team appreciation and gratitude

+
Shout-out to the writers for writing what must be a huge amount of dialogue for random NPC's that makes the world feel alive.

Dear Cyberpunk 2077 team,

I really hope I can contact every single member of your team to express my immense gratitude on how beautiful and mesmerizing this game is. I must say I'm pretty pissed that I see negativity dominating the internet, and I REALLY hope you know very well that IT'S NOT as bad as it sounds. I am 10 hours in and I'm deeply in love with this world. It's so immersive that I have a hard time figuring out where to go or what to do next. So many details, so much love put into it, and so much time I will spend exploring it.

Please know that there are also happy and overwhelmed choombas like me, and I will always be on your side.

Thank you for creating this masterpiece.
Thank you for putting a grand finale to 2020.
and thank you, for all the hard work.

See you all in Night City!

It's most def. not as bad as most randoms raging about, indeed. All of my friends (including me) loves this game. We all know that the issues will be fixed asap. People tend to just focus on negativity instead of positivity. :) <3 cp2k77

To Neon and Chrome! (Yes, some of the lights are flickering and some of the chrome needs a good buff, but that'll happen.)

Very glad you like it! It will get better with time!
I have 45 hours in the game I didn't had nearly had any issues in my game. But I just wanted to say I don't care what other people say but keep up the good work the game is fantastic and I want to see more of it in the future they don't know the pain of finding bugs and fixing it in a 5 thousand lines of code. I just wanted to say a huge thanks to all the devs that work on cyberpunk and they do care about the game.

Top Bottom