New features for cyberpunk 2077

+
Hey y’all here’s my suggestion ideas for cyberpunk
1. Mod support for consoles fallout 4 and Skyrim got mod support for consoles and now it’s cyberpunk turn to get mod support for consoles
2. Companions Or followers some other games got companions but the only game that need to be a game is cyberpunk
3. Custom everything you can custom cars people outfits houses and etc
4. Multiplayer would be better and fun for cyberpunk
New things new stuff means weapons outfits characters Cut content Cut features etc
That’s all of my ideas for cyberpunk bYe bye ;)

Hey y’all here’s my suggestion ideas for cyberpunk
1. Mod support for consoles fallout 4 and Skyrim got mod support for consoles and now it’s cyberpunk turn to get mod support for consoles
2. Companions Or followers some other games got companions but the only game that need to be a game is cyberpunk
3. Custom everything you can custom cars people outfits houses and etc
4. Multiplayer would be better and fun for cyberpunk
New things new stuff means weapons outfits characters Cut content Cut features etc
That’s all of my ideas for cyberpunk bYe bye ;)
Yes to all of this. While it doesn’t seem like we’ll be getting content updates for the immediate future, if any of these were added later on, I would have no complaints.

Mod support for consoles while even without mods the game is so buggy consoles remove it from stores? Nope no thanks - not now i mean! Game needs to be fixed 1st, so it runs nearly and stable and with resources to spare; only after that adding mod support could actually do any good for console owners. Otherwise they'd crash and ruin the game with mods more than they'd improve it.

Companions are actually in the game - joining V now and then for specific missions. It is how it is, and much defined by the story of the game (who V is, what he/she does, and how).

"Custom everything" is simply impossible. No game ever made has "custom everything". Far from.

Multiplayer... Did Witcher 3 get multiplayer after all those years? No? It's because some (quite many!) games have too many features which demand the game to be strictly single player. While there is already some multiplayer support inside the CP2077's engine / parameters, at this time it looks more like it will (and should) remain single player either for several years, or forever.

Top Bottom