NEW FEATURES ARE COMING TO CYBERPUNK 2077 ALONG WITH PHANTOM LIBERTY!

+

Take a closer look at the new features coming to Cyberpunk 2077 together with the Phantom Liberty expansion!

Some of these features will be also added to the base game — as part of Update 2.0 which will be available on the current-gen consoles and PC!

No date for the patch.. Anyways seems like its a good change but i think ill skip it for the time being.

Last edited:
A lot of interesting revamped systems in there.

Highly interesting. I noticed some extra oomph to that suspension on the.. Hunter was it called? Or is a hunter dispatched to hunt you? Not sure anyway. Suspension seemed more suspend-y.

Also noticed some different hands in there. I'm assuming from cyberware.

And that jump from a motorcycle to slam that hammer down.

I already bought PL but I can't wait to get back into CP2077.

I'm never driving once 2.0 hits cuz I drive like shit and will aggro the police and they will kill my ass! Everything else though...damn son! New gigs too? Hopefully, some of these new gigs involving familiar NPCs....maybe love interests?

Take a closer look at the new features coming to Cyberpunk 2077 together with the Phantom Liberty expansion!

Some of these features will be also added to the base game — as part of Update 2.0 which will be available on the current-gen consoles and PC!
Hii. Does someone now the name of the song that plays in the second half of the video, after the new abilities, and until the very end? It sounded really cool and interesting. Thanks!

Oh guys... It look awesome!
Definitely worth to start a brand new playthrough and I already know my V will be a melee fighter :cool:
Hii. Does someone now the name of the song that plays in the second half of the video, after the new abilities, and until the very end? It sounded really cool and interesting. Thanks!
No idea, might be a song made by the community for the new radio :)

Guest 4670038

Mustn't let the hype-train get our hopes up. I'll personally wait for credible reviews on hardware performance before purchasing. Also, with Starfield just around the corner, this DLC might be a 1-2 year wait for me (sooner, depending on reviews). That said, the new changes do look damn good though.

Hype cycle is off to a great start. Super graphics black magic, a spread of details with enough footage to show hefty improvement, and a follow up stream that hopefully features some long form gameplay to back it up. Sell me a game, CDPR. :cool:

We could really do with a text based info about what is actually coming to the game, what is in the DLC only too.
1phantom.jpg

Not gonna lie, when I read "mounted weaponry", all I could think of were those naked, t-posing motorcycle drivers.
But machineguns in my cars? Sounds good.

And they are actually adding radiant quests. Thats amazing. CDPR changing their philosophy? Whats next?

Releasing so close to Starfield is a question mark. Also this september is absolutely cracked in terms of game releases. Its like every game company Ive liked is releasing something or another this fall.

Doesn't matter if Starfield releases. Anyone who gets a Bethesda game upon release is just begging to be a beta-tester. It's been this way for a decade or so. Wait 6 months until modders fix all the issues, then get Starfield.

If you watch the video at 1:01 V shoots a guy with a shotgun and the dude falls over with the exact same stiff ragdoll we've had for years. I always thought it was due to last gen limitations but now I don't know what it is cause this is current gen only. There's a mod that fixes the ragdolls stiffness too and it's been out for 2 + years. Man, I hope I'm wrong hear. I would expect improved ragdoll physics with the system requirements they're now demanding on PC. Oh well, we'll see I guess.

:cry:

I am so freaking excited for September, the trailer was the bomb!

Been holding off from playing for months now so it feels like the first time playing once the expansion finally arrives and it's so close yet so far. Can't wait to finally get back into Night City and lose myself in it once again with Valerie and Johnny!

Top Bottom