New Game Plus

+
Will there be a New Game+ where we can replay the story with our levels, Items, and money? I heard a dev said they are working on it but is it still happening?

Definitely. Who knows, maybe it will be introduced with patch 1.2 in February.
Hope So! Would be nice to replay and keep everything! Missed a couple of things I really wanted but found out too late that I missed them, don't want to lose everything I have now to pick those things up
Post automatically merged:

It's be out "when it's ready".

Translation: If the investors (and Sony) allow them to, they will, since it's the investors (and Sony), not the developers on the floor, that are making the decisions in this game.
Hope we get it! I missed a bunch of things I wanted but don't want to lose everything! NG+ Would be amazing for everyone to do what they missed and not start everything over from scratch

and i don't even know where to invest CDPR on the market! would help them grow their game visions come true! someone point me in the right direction where i can invest on CDPR`?

a ng + enemies scaled up extremely high
I still don't notice a difference in the difficulty, it is something that has to be reviewed. The maximum difficulty for now is not challenging
added to the lack of AI or that they turn in circles or that they do not notice you.

Before they have to fix hundreds of things :/

They would certainly have to scale up the hostiles. Right now I can single quick hack kill anything in the game from a good distance and playing the current game on very hard seems to change nothing. Hell my Asura hits for over a million damage on each shot and I just point it in their direction and press the trigger. The game will need more than just additional storylines to carry on from where it currently plays out.

Can't wait for NG+. I think the difficulty should go up though as at max level you are such a beast with most builds.

How I understood one main problem with NG+ is that they dont have any Idea how to build it in without getting the "new" char to connected with the "old" one (you would have the same skills with the new one as with the old one) and this is not in there mind of getting a difference feeling of each run.

So maybe we can collect our ideas and wishes in one thread what do we want for option in NG+

Things which are important for me to get within a new game Plus:

1. The Cars. If you had buyed one car you should have it from the beginning of NG+ or at least it shouldn't cost anything so you can collect all the cars after a few runs because cash (if you dont gliche or Hack) is not even close to be enough to get all of them (if you go on technician buil and want to upgrade all your weapons fully so you wont sell any object)

2. iconic Weapons. In a NG+ you should get all your founded Iconic weapons and don't have to or even can't find them again in the NG+.The reason for this is simply: I got in my last mission the gun from Cassidy and can't really use it because i couldn't upgrade it anymore and it was way to weak compared to my upgraded iconics and after the quest it simply disappered because we got send back in time before we start the quest. And "Quest" Items like Dying Night or Johnnys stuff shouldn't stay in you inventory if you grade them up to next form (violett or Orange and so on).

3. The Level. I dont have a problem to start over at level 1 in a NG+ but if I remeber right there was in an very early quest a door locked and to open it you needed a constitution of 20 and i was at that moment like lvl 8 so this door would be for ever closed to me (i cant remeber if i had could go back to the location to open it but i think it was an closed building and only during this mission enterable). So if we would start on max level with no skillpoint investet so we can skill totally free from the first second it should also solve the problem of diversity from run to run. And to be honest I dont need to get all skills on maximum on one Character even if it would be nice and would us also give the option to play the game in an whole new way (an completely free from second to second choice because all ways are open for us) it would kill the NG+ feature after one or two attempts in my eyes because you would know the whole story then and dont have the need to start again to see if the other build you wanted to play maybe would also work out so great.

4. Difficulty. The game need a whole new difficulty or rebalance (even if i only played on normal but everything i've heard about the harder difficulty listened like a joke to my build). I went on a fully Hacker Technician build, so if anything recognized me and was able to get closed enough to me i destroyed its Life with my upgraded iconic weapons but honestly i was just a mental god (like mewtwo in the first pokemon movie) who destroyed everything with the power of my mind in seconds. I mean i was Able to clean over 60 Enemys in their base within 40 seconds and that was Late Story game. And Smasher the big Boss enemy died in front of me in less than 5 seconds. I loaded the savepoint because it wasn't enough for me to get such a low revenge on him after knowing what happened to Johnny and what happened to Jacky in this time. The enemys will need much more and much stronger Netrunners to becoming a problem for that build.

So to the End i can only say maybe some of you want to share their ideas and hopes so the developers at CDPR get enough ideas and i hope somebody of them will read this Message and think about it.

best regards and sorry if have many mistake i'm german and last time i used english is like 5 years ago so i got a big "little bit" rusty in my skills

why would you replay this game with the same character? its obviously designed, so you have to roleplay as a specific build. Being jack of all trades would be incredibly boring
I'd rather have them put resources into developing Hardcore mode with more realistic damage and weapon/armor stats

I would love NG+ just to give me something to do since I've beat all three paths and did each ending for them and done all the know side quest even the hidden one that gives you the tyger paws motorcycle. The complaints about difficulty I can understand but it seems there isn't many ways to adjust that with out making the enemies bullet sponges from hell or upping ballistics and making armor realistic has hell by making unarmored spots completely unprotected and clothing that wouldn't provide armor not count has armor

Top Bottom