No crosshair, no shooting, no jumps

+
In April, I completed the main story. I have a safe.
Recently, after loading this save, I found that the crosshair was missing on the screen. Sniper rifle zoom also without crosshairs.
The character does not respond to the left mouse button (does not shoot). The auto is not called either. It also doesn't jump. What could it be?
Transitions between locations and phone work.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 56
Sounds like the infamous bug which happens to some people when they finish the story, which is triggered because of the elevator leading up to Hanako which puts V into passive mode.

Unfortunately I never experienced it myself so can't offer any real solutions to fix it, but there are a lot who get the same bug and some of them offered some potential solutions on Steam so might be worth to take a look.

I didn't use mods, pure game. Checked the game files through Steam twice.
Tried loading a couple of saves. It all starts when I take the loot from the corpse of Smesher and enter Mikoshi. I went on to the end of the story, watched the credits and again the same bug. The only working save, somewhere in the middle of the plot, somewhere around 20 lvl.

I didn't use mods, pure game. Checked the game files through Steam twice.
Tried loading a couple of saves. It all starts when I take the loot from the corpse of Smesher and enter Mikoshi. I went on to the end of the story, watched the credits and again the same bug. The only working save, somewhere in the middle of the plot, somewhere around 20 lvl.
Ok :(
So you don't have any just before entering in the elevator?
(other than the "point of no return" one)

After, it's just my opnion, but knowing that the 2.0 update (and maybe the expansion if you plan to play it) will be released soon, both which include deep and great changes, it might be worth to restart a new playthrough, or at least, to restart from your save lvl 20.

No, I don't have any problems with the elevator. I went through the Arasaki assault ending alone. Yes, I just decided to go into the game after pre-ordering the addon. And here is...

Fwiw, the title sounds like a gaming challenge. Prolly a neteunner type could float in everywhere and kill everyone, including Smasher.

Top Bottom