No sound on some Syndicate premiums?

+
So as the title says, im not sure if this is a bug or not, could be due to the hasty release of the Novigrad expansion. I dont mean to slam the devs, i think the cosmetics in the game (like animated avatars and sounds) take the most time to create, and have the least impact on the gameplay. However some of my premium syndicate cards have no sound. So far i've only had this issue with Witch Hunter Executioner and Beggar but there could be more. Most yellow cards i crafted do have sound, except for The Flying Redanian who doesnt have a premium version yet. So was this intentionally left out for now or are these cards bugged?

Some cards also don't have a premium animation yet. I think the sound falls into the same category, that the cards are still a work in progress. However, if after the next update, when all the premium versions have been released, some cards still have no sound, I would contact CDPR support.

Some premiums with animations do indeed seem to lack sound. In addition to the two you mentioned, at least Kikimore Warrior, Keeper of the Flame, and Crownsplitter Thug are like that for me.

I hadn't even noticed that before. Interesting.

Top Bottom