No voice audio

+
After installing HoS and BaW expansions there is no voice audio even though there still are other sounds. I've tried many solutions found online (reinstalling the game, reinstalling headphones drivers etc.) This bug has happened to me before but it was resolved by reinstalling the headphones drivers a few times. Thanks in advance!

That's the theory, yes. I never had any issues like that, so I can't say for sure. Steam or GOG shouldn't make a difference.

The 16 dlcs are what you can download for TW3. Just take a look at the steam page for the TW3 main game, this additional downloadable content can be downloaded there for free.

That's the theory, yes. I never had any issues like that, so I can't say for sure. Steam or GOG shouldn't make a difference.

The 16 dlcs are what you can download for TW3. Just take a look at the steam page for the TW3 main game, this additional downloadable content can be downloaded there for free.
The problem is that I've added those other mods before and when i install the game it also installs all the mods at once, so I can't really seperate those things.

Well, if you have the game of the year edition, where all free dlc’s are already installed, then you don’t have to worry about that and focus on the main game and expansions,

Alternatively instead of reinstalling in a proper order you can also try verifying/repairing the game in Steam/gog.

Also keep in mind that mods can also cause issues with the game.

Well, if you have the game of the year edition, where all free dlc’s are already installed, then you don’t have to worry about that and focus on the main game and expansions,

Alternatively instead of reinstalling in a proper order you can also try verifying/repairing the game in Steam/gog.

Also keep in mind that mods can also cause issues with the game.
It actually turned out that the voice volume is extremely low and kinda muffled. Verifying the files did not help either. At this point I feel like there's nothing to help me but I'd like to thank you very very much for helping me again. Hope you have a good day.
Post automatically merged:

So today when I turned on my computer my wireless headset didn't work and I had to download new drivers from windows and the issue got finally fixed. I want to point that i did try to update my drivers in windows. Well, thank you very much for the help anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom