Northern Realms , Foltest Rank 15 deck.

+
Northern Realms , Foltest Rank 15 deck.

So literally i made an alt account last Monday and figure out a northern realms deck to play with.
http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/20945-rank15-foltest that's my deck.
If you have any questions feel free to ask,

Attachments

• photo148280.jpg
    photo148280.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
nice deck I guess but seems like you give up vs some decks right? like spies, death cows and type of deck runing more tham 3 weather but to be honest I think most of the NR decks looks the same on the core 10-15 cards for hunters

Also how you feel the cards numbers? 25-30-35-40? seems like from the blue stripes comandos and temerian are like 6 forced into setups
How come you dont have field medics? some people add as many as their blue stripes comandos
Deltmolt is all the rain/clear skys you need?
your redanian healers if anything pokes them on the field they are kinda done right?

Last edited:
rafaelunefa;n8844540 said:
nice deck I guess but seems like you give up vs some decks right? like spies, death cows and type of deck runing more tham 3 weather but to be honest I think most of the NR decks looks the same on the core 10-15 cards for hunters

Also how you feel the cards numbers? 25-30-35-40? seems like from the blue stripes comandos and temerian are like 6 forced into setups
How come you dont have field medics? some people add as many as their blue stripes comandos
Deltmolt is all the rain/clear skys you need?
your redanian healers if anything pokes them on the field they are kinda done right?

30 cards is good, especially with Temerian infanty pulling 1 bs commando, then aretuza adept pulling another and the frost spawn, then dethmold pulling last and the reaver scout pulling the 4th from trio, dealing with cows just buy letting blue stripes covering the row. How ever i might get rid of Kaedweni Siege Supports they don't interact with blue stripes cause buff occurs 1st then BS should spawn but it wont. Don't play Field Medics cause they are awful and remove buffs from units.
Yeah i have Dethmold for 1 clear sky or whatever, aretuza adept to spawn frost and 2 BS scouts to remove weather from the row.
Not if i play them with KSS that buffs them to 4 armor. Its almost a 50/50% in may cases they just get shut down but in many they just carry me a pass round like 2+3 cards + especially wen opponent forget to count the value of them :)

I wonder how this would work if blended into a current Machine deck? Use an archetype like Swim's Machine Combo deck and just add Infantryman and/or Commandos for some extra kick. Thoughts?

colorad0kid1107;n8922320 said:
I wonder how this would work if blended into a current Machine deck? Use an archetype like Swim's Machine Combo deck and just add Infantryman and/or Commandos for some extra kick. Thoughts?

Machines right now have no potential on high ranks, and this deck too, RH got nerfed pretty well 2 points down is always a Alzur's thunder , then they dont buff in GY, yeah NR is even more fucked up in this patch than in last one.

amgname;n8923260 said:
Machines right now have no potential on high ranks, and this deck too, RH got nerfed pretty well 2 points down is always a Alzur's thunder , then they dont buff in GY, yeah NR is even more fucked up in this patch than in last one.

True....I just cant get it to work unless I get lucky. I'll move onto Axeman Sk and gonna try Mogwai's NG deck which looks really fun!

colorad0kid1107;n8923760 said:
True....I just cant get it to work unless I get lucky. I'll move onto Axeman Sk and gonna try Mogwai's NG deck which looks really fun!
Dude please no. Not another one playing the same deck as everyone..... :(

Thanatos35;n8934170 said:
Dude please no. Not another one playing the same deck as everyone..... :(

Lol oh I know... I actually kinda like discard SK but I'm having a TON of fun with NG atm, even though I still figuring the deck out....

Im having relative success with a Radovid bloody baron deck, Stomps monsters and does decently vs every other faction, only issue it has is it struggles vs spell decks but Ive since teched in Regis Higher and Redanian Knights to combat the weather and Regis to eat the buffed units

How to get above 2000mmr with NR? Im not so stupid in this game, but players there are not stupid too, and they easy counter my Reaver Hunters in 3rd round)
Machines arent so strong too... Pls need help, what deck can you suggest? ))Thank you much) I wanna play NR anyway, love them <3 ;D

destivan;n8939710 said:
How to get above 2000mmr with NR? Im not so stupid in this game, but players there are not stupid too, and they easy counter my Reaver Hunters in 3rd round)
Machines arent so strong too... Pls need help, what deck can you suggest? ))Thank you much) I wanna play NR anyway, love them <3 ;D

http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/21566-update-3-9k-mmr-v2-0-happy-ending-witchers
i hope that would work for you. Personally I have not played the deck but I've faced it. Ruins the bears as most people don't play more than 1 bear a turn.

Two questions - I'm still relativity new to Gwent.

First - Why Blue Stripes Commando? I can't really see (I may be missing something obvious) what the value of this card is (besides having multiple copies in your deck to use the Reaver Scout ability on). You don't have Ves in your deck either, or a Kaedweni Sergeant, both would be the obvious picks if playing these cards?

Second - why use Seige Support and not have any machines? Sure you get a small buff, but it's better with machines, plus you are not taking advantage of the Crewman ability that they (and the Scouts) have?

Not a critique, just curious as to your reasons.

Gadzooky;n8954120 said:
Two questions - I'm still relativity new to Gwent.

First - Why Blue Stripes Commando? I can't really see (I may be missing something obvious) what the value of this card is (besides having multiple copies in your deck to use the Reaver Scout ability on). You don't have Ves in your deck either, or a Kaedweni Sergeant, both would be the obvious picks if playing these cards?

Second - why use Seige Support and not have any machines? Sure you get a small buff, but it's better with machines, plus you are not taking advantage of the Crewman ability that they (and the Scouts) have?

Not a critique, just curious as to your reasons.

That was a pre patch deck for ranking, BSC they go in par with KS , siege support only for buffs.

Top Bottom