NR charge/order decks are anti-fun

+
So, at first unitless deck were no fun, now NR, what's next?
The mechanic with the stacking is just broken. There was a reason why NG Enforcers Retroactive ability was changed in Beta Gwent. I'll give you an example with SK (haha) - imagine Svalblod priest stacks his pings and you hit them all in your last turn. Imagine having two of those last turn. Those cards are designed to tick once per turn for a reason and this is what chould be the standart of engines (ofcourse, cards like some of the dragons that have x amounts of pings on Orders is absolutely different thing).

The mechanic with the stacking is just broken. There was a reason why NG Enforcers Retroactive ability was changed in Beta Gwent. I'll give you an example with SK (haha) - imagine Svalblod priest stacks his pings and you hit them all in your last turn. Imagine having two of those last turn. Those cards are designed to tick once per turn for a reason and this is what chould be the standart of engines (ofcourse, cards like some of the dragons that have x amounts of pings on Orders is absolutely different thing).

I really hope to also change some order cards. Just look at Swims "If you pass you lose deck". Thats ridiculous.
50 or more charges on one card and then buff the rest with it. Yes you can outplay him... but you need Geralt Yrden or some NG cards to get his 150 Points down.

Top Bottom