NR mobilization leader

+

Guest 4398794

I already contacted support because of this malfunction, but there is more to it, and I hope here will be clarified.

The leader is this: Order: Play a copy of an allied unit from your deck, boost it by 2 and give it Zeal.

This for me means:
I put a unit card on battlefield, for example Black Rayla, then I can use the leader ability on him and I gave 2 on the board and the new one can already use his order ability.
Black rayla is from MY deck and is a unit and is allied. But the leader simply doesn't do anything.

Here is the other problem I encountered with this leader.
I put a Reinforced Ballista on the board, then I can use my leader on it. Everything is fine in training mode.
Then I go live and I do the same, ballista out and yet I can't use my leader on it.

Ok ballista is maybe not a unit :shrug: because is an allied , and is from my deck too. And in training match works in ballista in live match don't.

So here are the things I ask for clearance:
1. Machines are units or not
2. Mobilization works only on bronze?
3. The leader ability is texted poorly?

Edit: I know the leader is an order, so it should not work in 1st turn.

Machines are also units but the skill works only on bronzes and you need another copy of that Card in you're Deck.

For example you can play the NR Scenario and use the Leader skill on the Trebuchet if you have another one in you're Deck to advance the Scenario to chapter 2 in 1 turn.

Guest 4398794

Ohhhhhhhhhhh.
So it plays the copy what is in my deck , not makes a copy of the unit .
I'm so disappointed

Ohhhhhhhhhhh.
So it plays the copy what is in my deck , not makes a copy of the unit .
I'm so disappointed

Exactly, if the ability said "Spawn a copy of a unit, boost it by 2 and give it Zeal" then it would work without a card in deck.

As is, you need two copies of a card, one in play, one in the deck (not in hand) to use the ability. Scenario Reinforced Trebuchet is the most commonly used case.

I think you can use the leader round 1 first turn if you want too, as long as you have a card in play and in the deck. I personally never use leader till round 3 or 2 so I'm not sure.

Top Bottom