Original and Base value wording

+
Original and Base value wording

It needs to be made a lot clearer what these terms means and what these values are.
I haven't seen any text or tooltip that explicity states what the base value is and what the original value is this. It may seem obvious what the original value is or what the base value is on its own, but together they cause confusion, especially to new players, and should be defined. They would need to be emboldened keywords, so you can get their definitions by hovering over them.

You also need them to be consistent; Oligerd for example says 'base strength', and Clan Tordarrach Shieldsmith says 'original value'. Use either: original value and base value, or base strength and original strength.

Thanks.
:cheers3:

Last edited:
Looks like in general descriptions were done by different people with different people with different level in logic :D Imo it all should be redone by one person with perfect logic skills so the rules are clear and there is no room for interpretations.
I was playing MAGIC and everything was clear there. Sadly this is not the case in Gwent atm.

Last edited:
Looks like in general descriptions were done by different people with different people with different level in logic :D Imo it all should be redone by one person with perfect logic skills so the rules are clear and there is no room for interpretations.
I was playing MAGIC and everything was clear there. Sadly this is not the case in Gwent atm.

I agree, the wording needs to be more precise and explicit. Terms need to be defined. Common abilities should have keywords that stand out as such.

Top Bottom