Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+

Guest 4541318

I recently watched an interview with V (russian voice actor). Of the interesting things I can highlight:
- V is 23 years old.
- He thinks the future DLC will be about V and Panam.
- And he, too, fell in love with Panam)

I recently watched an interview with V (russian voice actor). Of the interesting things I can highlight:
- V is 23 years old.
- He thinks the future DLC will be about V and Panam.
- And he, too, fell in love with Panam)
It's since been changed to 28 years old, during character creation you can see a little blue text in the top right corner of V that says 10/12/2049

Also, for me aldecaldos represent the last few shreds of pure humanity in a world that is obsessed with upgrading and therefore losing it. They have loyalty and family and selflessness to keep them together and keep them going. Pan's personalty gives us a small taste of that.

Hi, to all who will read this post. My name is Simone. ((is a male italian name, like Simon).
Sorry for my english, but i write here, cause the italian forum is like a frozen iceberg.
I start immediately asking you really not to judge what will follow, because I would just like to let off steam and be listened to and commented on by those who want it.

Coming to the point, I had never completely lost my mind like the Panam romance. I've been wondering what is happening to me for a week now. "I interview myself" and I think about how it is possible to lose your head for a series of codes composed of 0 and 1. The answer is always the same: "I don't know". I "fell in love" with something that does not exist, and the only explanations I can give myself are that it is the fault of the covid that overexposes me emotionally (we are all going a little crazy) and that CDP has created something unique that it goes beyond the aesthetic aspect. (I'm a boy and I don't want to be hypocritical, but you have to really look at the whole. A nice butt can have a weight, but by itself it doesn't move anything) same time. It 's true video games are a fictional world and just give Panam the right answers (which I did not look for in the forums) that will fall in love with each of us (she too hahaha). But this time, as far as I'm concerned, CDP you have come dramatically and wonderfully close to a reality that I never expected to have to confront. The pain of thinking that we are talking about fiction is tragic and unfortunately nothing can be done about it. I humanized a girl from a video game. I feel stupid and probably upset for some reason. I don't know whether to say thanks to CDP for introducing me to Panam, in all its character and physical power, or whether to hate you for making me "love" something not lovable. I could go on and talk about this and that, but I've already bored you enough.

in the end I really hope that the dlc will allow me to live this wonderful story again

I hope, despite my obvious mental confusion of the moment, he managed to explain me and I go back to asking you not to judge me for what I wrote, despite being very easy. Sorry for a long post, i just try to let off steam with you. :)

I wish everyone a good day.
Simo.
Welcome to the Aldecaldos family!
Happy_Panam.png

Share with us all your thoughts and ideas about Panama and her family!

When I joined here, I was also welcomed with joy and understanding. Thanks again brothers :cool:
As others have said, we all went through this sadness for the first few days after the game ended. Now, for the love of Panama, we share great ideas for the development of this game and we hope to see at least some of them realized.
This thread is a kind of therapy, it helped me a lot, it has already started helping you.

Please, here's a beautiful end quote
"You can't save the world, but you can save yourself and those ones close to you"

Welcome to the Aldecaldos family! View attachment 11165564
Share with us all your thoughts and ideas about Panama and her family!

When I joined here, I was also welcomed with joy and understanding. Thanks again brothers :cool:
As others have said, we all went through this sadness for the first few days after the game ended. Now, for the love of Panama, we share great ideas for the development of this game and we hope to see at least some of them realized.
This thread is a kind of therapy, it helped me a lot, it has already started helping you.

Please, here's a beautiful end quote
"You can't save the world, but you can save yourself and those ones close to you"

Thank really really thank. To you, to all.
You save me :) and if i can i will help you all at my best.

<3 <3 <3 "You can't save the world, but you can save yourself and those ones close to you"

Until recently, I also believed that it is impossible to have an emotional relationship with a game character. However, Panam felt it needed to be changed and made u love her. If I met her in real life and she came up to me and said ... Hi, it's me Panam - I would drop everything and follow her. With her everywhere and always.
Ohh Panam ...:sad:
My dream :giveup:

ahahahaha thank for welcome. :)

Yeah completely agree with you. I found in Panam a new type of wonderful love and Aldecaldo a community I would like to live in. "all for one and one for all" without prejudice is a fantastic way of life.

In Italy there are a lot of prejudice on those who experience this type of emotions (i don't know in your country).
I will be repetitive but thank you for welcoming me and for listening to me.

Simo.
I also dream of a family that I could rely on and meet such an amazing girl like Panama

I've been refreshing the page every now and again, it's so nice to read all the heartwarming sentiments that we all share.

Not sure if this has been posted before, but, I've had this on in the background the last few days whilst working. I have to say, the music, specifically the ambient pieces that accompany all the Panam/Aldecaldo interactions are a huge part of why it feels the way it does. There's a whole playlist on that channel with all the subtle variations of 'Outsider No More' too.

It was posted before but it doesn't matter, these songs are worth repeating over and over :beer:

interesting that panam wears yaiba jacket but always prefers thortons
unfortunately only one yaiba is available and it's designed for city ride
sad that we don't have nomad version
rode this bike the whole game

Guest 4541318

Оооо. Проверка связи. Ты знаешь русский???
You know Russian language? What interview do you have in mind? Can you link?
Да, я из России, хоть и не русский)
Yea, I from Russia, but not russian)
Post automatically merged:

It's since been changed to 28 years old, during character creation you can see a little blue text in the top right corner of V that says 10/12/2049
I wasn't paying attention to it. Now I'll know.)
Post automatically merged:

Also, for me aldecaldos represent the last few shreds of pure humanity in a world that is obsessed with upgrading and therefore losing it. They have loyalty and family and selflessness to keep them together and keep them going. Pan's personalty gives us a small taste of that.
You're right. And I completely agree with their point of view.

random but it was on one of my most recent playthroughs that I realized, scorpion's body is only a few feet away from where you get on the motorcycles next to the crashed AV, I wish panam could have noticed and said something about it ):

feels like a lot of missed opportunities

Awaiting the right moment from Panam :D
View attachment 11165753

LOL! You can't see her but she's off to the side out of shot holding her head thinking "I let you do this ONCE after we get Nash and now its become a thing?!"

Also, I don't know if it's intentional or a bug...but, I found out earlier that you can just get into the passenger side of her Thornton when it's in camp and literally just sit there...forever.

Was kind of hilarious considering she was like "Let's go talk to the other Nomads." and I immediately turned around and jumped in her car. I don't think you can do that with any other major characters vehicle? Like River's pickup or Judy's van? Though admittedly I never tried so maybe you can. Still, fun knowing that she keeps it unlocked for V to hop in when he pleases :cool:

Top Bottom