Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Yeah met up would be possible, but there is no need for that. I have played as female V and in this ending she simply go with V and Aldecaldos together, even during the credits she video calls you and you can hear V's screaming to her in the background that food is ready, so she is 100% there.
Yeah, sorry, I meant for male V. She isn't with them when they leave, so the workaround could be for him.

Yeah, sorry, I meant for male V. She isn't with them when they leave, so the workaround could be for him.
Sure, in this case CDPR would either had to make some meet up with her early on in the DLC, or patch the ending to make Judy come with male V as well. God damn, imagine if we had that kind of DLC, even thinking about that feels so good, too bad they prolly don't give a fuck and will just give as some mid game dlc or spin off that nobody wants.

Let's all keep saying "I assume that Judy meets up with V and Panam in Arizona in the expansion" - if we keep saying it they have to do it, right?
Mmmh no they dont have to. Never meant to force them doing what i want.
Never said "they must do this because i said that".
Is just our suggestion, than the decision is their. But they have to accept the conseguences then. If they dont add something i like, i will simply stop play the game (and i think i wont be the only one), no complain, no drama. Just a bit of disappointment and sadness, but nothing more. I would like to avoid that to happen and is also in their interest avoid that people stop play the game, only because they wont evetually listen to our feedbacks and opinions.

I only try to think in a logical way for both of them as company and us as players.

For now a continuation with Panam is more logic than being able to see judy again, but this doesnt mean that seeing judy again in a DLC wont happen. Thats logic too, especially for who creted a female V and left with her and Panam

They can easily add Judy there for male V, to visit at least or maybe a phone call i'm not sure. But would be nice if she's there with you supporting ya.

In my ending she was with me, along with my ride or die sis Panam. :ok:It was adorable how V tells Judy that she'll like Panam, how awesome would be to see them bonding over tech stuff in dlcs.

They can easily add Judy there for male V, to visit at least or maybe a phone call i'm not sure. But would be nice if she's there with you supporting ya.

In my ending she was with me, along with my ride or die sis Panam. :ok:It was adorable how V tells Judy that she'll like Panam, how awesome would be to see them bonding over tech stuff in dlcs.
Yeah and I can see Judy working alongside Carol, specifically, on all things techie.

She didn't stick around, she left the city, so she's traveling in Oregon I think. I think she only sticks around with Female V (never played one, so I'm not 100%). But she can easily meet up with V and the clan.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, they could easily incorporate her as having met up. I imagine she feels like she owes V.
Just a fun fact. Im a male V.
After the end of the game, i went to judy's apartment and she was there on the window.
Mmmh, i was like "wtf, i thought she left NC? Or maybe im dumb".

I talked to her and she said "yes dont worry, im driving now so i can talk".
Wtf no, you are in your apartment XD
And nothing, just would share that :ROFLMAO:

I hate Panam. I hope she's excluded from all future content.
Go away devil :mad:

Just a fun fact. Im a male V.
After the end of the game, i went to judy's apartment and she was there on the window.
Mmmh, i was like "wtf, i thought she left NC? Or maybe im dumb".

I talked to her and she said "yes dont worry, im driving now so i can talk".
Wtf no, you are in your apartment XD
And nothing, just would share that

You ever realize that someone just isn't that into you? That's a next level ghosting attempt.

I think Judy leaves with you purely depending on if she is romanced or not. Even as bffs I dunno if that bond is strong enough for her to come with you if you romanced her. Think about what the aldecaldos will be trying to do for v, finding a cure, probably doing dangerous stuff, why would Judy come along? But if she is romanced, well of course she would want to come with you, in spite of the risks. So I think she will only show up if you romanced her. Otherwise maybe some cameo text message or something if you didn't.

I think Judy leaves with you purely depending on if she is romanced or not. Even as bffs I dunno if that bond is strong enough for her to come with you if you romanced her. Think about what the aldecaldos will be trying to do for v, finding a cure, probably doing dangerous stuff, why would Judy come along? But if she is romanced, well of course she would want to come with you, in spite of the risks. So I think she will only show up if you romanced her. Otherwise maybe some cameo text message or something if you didn't.

Well, Judy does come with you in some missions to fight with you. She may not be as "guns blasting a la Panam" but she can offer a lot of other kinds of support. She's one hell of a good techie, makes robots as hobby. She can easily help the Aldecados with her skills, besides nothing wrong with one more tech skilled person added to the big family. ;)

In Panam ending if you play female V that romanced Judy she leaves Night City with Aldecaldos and V. I think if they will make nomad ending continuation DLC happen then they will make her also leave Night City with male V as a friend. It would completely make no sense if she only was there when you play DLC as female V. Not including her at all would be even dumber, it would cause too big plothole when you saw her in base game leaving with you, and for some reason now she isn't there.
The last text you get from Judy if you're male V is that you might not hear from her for a while because she is on the road Traveling the US. So regardless of if she came with us and the Aldecaldo's, if the DLC has anything to do with Arizona it's definitely still a possibility that we see her there too!

True, the thing is that Judy is huge part of female V's "Panam's ending" (if you romanced her). If CDPR would want to expand this ending in future expansions completely without her, it would just totally ignore female's V version of ending, and by that it would also assume that we all have played male V, which would be just lazy writing. On the other hand making her present only when you play as female V wouldn't make also much sense. If she is there, then obviously she is going to play some big role in the expansion, and they wouldn't probably make two separate paths in case if you romanced her in the base game or not. So my guess is that if we will ever see nomad continuation then it will contain her anyways.

True, the thing is that Judy is huge part of female V's "Panam's ending" (if you romanced her). If CDPR would want to expand this ending in future expansions completely without her, it would just totally ignore female's V version of ending, and by that it would also assume that we all have played male V, which would be just lazy writing. On the other hand making her present only when you play as female V wouldn't make also much sense. If she is there, then obviously she is going to play some big role in the expansion, and they wouldn't probably make two separate paths in case if you romanced her in the base game or not. So my guess is that if we will ever see nomad continuation then it will contain her anyways.
True true.
I think in both cases, male or female V, we could see her again probably.
If we are female, is useless to explain, you already did tho.
If we are male, as you said, we can meet her while she travel around US.

I think the only thing will change is how we meet her in the dlc. If she is already with us (female V) we will meet

True true.
I think in both cases, male or female V, we could see her again probably.
If we are female, is useless to explain, you already did tho.
If we are male, as you said, we can meet her while she travel around US.

I think the only thing will change is how we meet her in the dlc. If she is already with us (female V) we will meet her at beginning. If she isnt with us (male V) they will probably make a quest to meet her after the beginning of DLC.

(Dont know what happened with this message but ok :LOL: )

First of all, i am really relieved to see so many fellow sufferers. In love with the immersive experience of a real connections that panam also created for me, i rushed through her missions, just to get her as a companion. Now i am sad as you all are, that she is a lifeless puppet (instead of a fallout-like-companion). Sitting at the nomad ripperdoc and playing gameboy.

I have a, at least I hope, not to unrealistic wishlist and it is not to generate a love or sex-simulator, but to build on the great atmosphere-bonus the game presents with all these so well written (romance-) npc’s. So I guess (and hope) something like the following list could be done with all of them.

As a companion (in our case panam) could:

1. got our keys:
  • and randomly show up at our apartment, sit on the couch and play her "gameboy" there or watch tv (animation allready in the game (as mentioned, see her at the nomad ripperdoc)
  • after a long day she is allready lying in our bed and is simply sleeping there (animation allready in the game at the motel scene)
  • i am sure my cat would love her too!
  • to keep it easy, panam don’t need to get a shower animation... but that would (of course) also be nice
2. be a partner in crime:
  • with all the dirty work for the NCPD i am kind of feel like Batman sometimes, protecting NC. It would be awesome if Panam would do the same as long as OUR adventure go in Night City (we don’t need to see, just to know that she is also "working" to make NC a better place or is helping her gang etc.)
  • a perfect gimmick would be if she she could randomly call us and ask for help with a crime (her »please help me« - lines are kind of also allready in the game and i don’t mind too much, hearing them repetitively because I allready hear always the same police-women offering me money to do the work for them. Of course, Panam asking for help should be NOT as often!!)
  • also cool would be, if V could also call her for help, if she is randomly near by. So sometimes she drives by and opens fire with us, sometimes she is just unavailable and we have to envision that she is busy also killing gangsters or bad nomads (her lines for fight sequences with her are enough as well for this sidekick-function)
  • also the idea (as i read here or on reddit), we could help her after a phone call, to get supplies for the aldecaldos. Therefore we even don’t need to see her. Just to do it would strengthens the immersion and the authenticity of the intended relationship. We could give the stuff to Mitch, Saul or simply drop it in some container in their camp - no money needed, just a call with a »thank you, V«
3. Bonus for beeing in a romance:
  • if my good friend Judy leaves me breakfast, why can’t Panam drop some in our Apartment? Or call us, that she is allready there but we should get some food on our way home?
  • in the meantime she could disassemble some stuff we left in a special container in our apartment. Therefore she visually just need to hang around in our storage room. Maybe curse sometimes with one of her lines...
  • we could and should sleep sometimes with her! And here i am easy to please :D! I know, some animation of course would be great but a "fade to black" would also be absolutely okay for me. Again, i don’t need a sex-simulator, i just want to hang around with these great and loveable character.
  • But: a sex-buff would be nice for the next ingame-day. Maybe 1% or 2% health bonus for the next 24h? Because a "well rested" V is a happy V!

Let's keep our hopes up and last but not least, thank CDPR for CP2077 and Panam in the first place... your game is allready pretty awesome!
Dammm, this idea it's pretty cool, I hope that devs can see this and add some of this stuff :LOL:. Like of course, I would love to have more quests whit her, ... because I really love those moments where you can sit with Panam and talk about a bunch of things like we can do before getting the basilisk and before the raid but of course some of this things would be also great, between having a Panam doing anything and beign able to take her to do some stuff of course I would love to take her with me

That's 100%, totally agree, that's when the illusion fades and my heart starts to ache. It don't really need Panam to be near me, I just want to feel like she's present in my world still. Text communications are a quick and dirty way to do that. She could comment on activities she hears about you doing in world or says she misses you (as you said, in text, she has a hard time expressing her feelings), stuff like that. Maybe V sends her a rollercoaster selfie and she reacts. I'd love actual phone calls as well, and maybe some interaction back at the Aldecadro camp - it's the worst to go back to camp and see her doing nothing but playing on her phone, never even leaving her seat. She needs more life.

Basically, putting it in universe, she's busy, but I wish she'd make some more time for V after her story ends.
Now you gave me an idea. Imagine if we could go to the rollercoaster with Panam, that would be AWESOMEEE :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Good luck bud
Anyways, i played as streetkid too, and i have to say, i think thats (for me) the best way to go if we wanna romance Panam. I know, alot can say nomad will be the best.
But think about that:
You are a streetkid, you dream to be in a Gang, die and become a NC legend. You dont care about anything but eddies. One day you meet Panam and she changes your life, she changes your points of view, she changes how you approach people and the world. And ofc you fall in love for her.
She makes you a better person, with different and good principles.
She gives you love, a family, makes you understand the importance of family and makes you mature a lot as a person, teaching you to worry about others and not just about yourself.

At least I played it like this, and also this way of seeing and immersing myself in the game helped me to identify myself even more with V and in the relationship with Panam.
For this reason i think street kid is the best, because i like to think that she changes you in a better way.

Anyways, that only my opinion. Good luck with the new playthrough tho :p
And one more time I though that I was the only one thinking this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I played as a corpo but I also though this since a corpo it's not that person who goes around with other people, who likes to leave inside a tent, ... But I link to think that Panam changed that on my V and also that my V will learn how to become a Nomad if we get this expansion :LOL:

Last edited:
Good luck bud
Anyways, i played as streetkid too, and i have to say, i think thats (for me) the best way to go if we wanna romance Panam. I know, alot can say nomad will be the best.
But think about that:
You are a streetkid, you dream to be in a Gang, die and become a NC legend. You dont care about anything but eddies. One day you meet Panam and she changes your life, she changes your points of view, she changes how you approach people and the world. And ofc you fall in love for her.
She makes you a better person, with different and good principles.
She gives you love, a family, makes you understand the importance of family and makes you mature a lot as a person, teaching you to worry about others and not just about yourself.

At least I played it like this, and also this way of seeing and immersing myself in the game helped me to identify myself even more with V and in the relationship with Panam.
For this reason i think street kid is the best, because i like to think that she changes you in a better way.

Anyways, that only my opinion. Good luck with the new playthrough tho :p

Wow amazing i really did not think of it that way wow that is actually amazing and makes so much sense
You just made me Like Panam even more damn

anyway thank you for the good luck i would have played it anyways because i feel like a second playthrough is a must for this game

well, yes. None knows what the game will become, we can only say our opinion. Of course all of us wish the best but yes, we must be prepared for the worst too.
What i mean is, just dont think devs are selfish, dont think that now that they have made enough money with CP they will dump that away.
Is something that will go against every logic, for the company and for the people who worked hard for this game to happen.
Got lot of problems ofc, but why wouldnt they support the game?
As i said before, they are working on CP from alot of years, they are for sure in love with the game too, as we are.
Is impossible to work in something like that, on a game that they knows got alot of potential especially on the charcters writing aspect, and stop upgrade and
dont take care of it.

Im talking like a lover of "programming". I know very few things, is just a passion. I created many sites for my self (never published on internet ofc, just to do something in dead times, nothing special, just CSS and HTML xD) and i really feel proud, i care about my work also if it isnt nothing professional ofc. Imagine create a huge game like cyberpunk. As i said, is their creation, they wont ignore it, and they dont need to read the forum to know what we would like to see, they know. (but this doesnt mean they have to ignore the forum, not saying that. I really hope they read these threads, as you said, to have an idea. The point is that they know everything we feel. Im sure they know what to do ).

But yes, we cant always be positive, must be realistic too. But being realistic, i think we are going in a good way, i think (and hope) we have a good chance.
Only the time can say us if we are right or not. Hope yes.

I'm trusting the developers so much, I hope they won't let us down being selfish :/
Like you said, I believe that they won't to that for many reasons. The first reason it's because they are devs but also gamers so thet know our feeling and they wouldn't desapoint us and also this is their work so before creating a new game they need to finish the one that they already made and secondly, well, I think I said everything I wanted on the first reason so yeah, I think it's just one reason or probably I forgot the only one :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Let's all keep saying "I assume that Judy meets up with V and Panam in Arizona in the expansion" - if we keep saying it they have to do it, right?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Personally, I don't understand why they didn't have Judy come with us when male V romanced Panam. They did it for the Fem V that romanced Judy.
In the case of female V you and Judy have a relationship what will make her to take the dicision of going with you and Panam has the basilisk that will help you (I think she has, I never played as a female V but I saw some people talking about that so yeah :ROFLMAO: ) but in the male V case Judy it's just your friend so yeah, there's any specific reason to take her with you . Btw, I'm not saying that I don't like Judy or something like that, I'm just saying why she doesn't come with us :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Top Bottom