Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Thanks to you I've just realized how Johhny's called nomads "tarmac rats" in polish that was neutral "Nomads"- so screw him even more now.
That piece of shit, and i liked him. If he referenced Wraiths or Rafen Shiff - Ok. But Aldecaldos ffs? we will have serious issue with Johnny in next playthrough.
As far as I know you could go with some mistakes with Panam - don't know about touching her hip after "Riders in the storm" but after you slowed her down after, and she kissed you in check you can go little bit bolder with that relation. Also, on the tower you can go with "all in option" and she would answer "You've seen me V", bit mixed but still she wants V and will appreciate how he go with that.
I loved that path, but it is still flirt way, in my mind was precisly the one which concluded that he helped her to make sure she is safe. And she literally walks him off. Maybe Im overthinking that, esp. while i went full in :shrug:
In her side-missions, I've tried almost every possible route. Is it some kind of obsession guy, or not yet?
I would said that's normal, I have save in every Panam-related choices - even text messages.

So it's pretty safe to say that a lot of people are okay with all of the possible open endings tying to a crystal palace dlc, but what do you guys think of calling the star ending the ONE canon ending? do you think it's possible?

it feels like, to make this ONE character the only way to either achieve or lock an entire ending of the game heavily hints that it's the canon ending. Unless there will be multiple end game dlcs. Do you think CDPR would take that risk, and say that star ending is the one path they will actually continue, even if it makes the other endings pointless and makes other players mad?

So it's pretty safe to say that a lot of people are okay with all of the possible open endings tying to a crystal palace dlc, but what do you guys think of calling the star ending the ONE canon ending? do you think it's possible?

it feels like, to make this ONE character the only way to either achieve or lock an entire ending of the game heavily hints that it's the canon ending. Unless there will be multiple end game dlcs. Do you think CDPR would take that risk, and say that star ending is the one path they will actually continue, even if it makes the other endings pointless and makes other players mad?

I don't think it would be hard to have lifepath style prologues for the DLCs that mirror the endings, I think that's what they will do, or they'll make The Star/The Sun ending continuations as The Devil and suicide pretty much doom you.

1weqwdq d.jpg

HERE WE COME, Baby! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhh :coolstory:

I think that they won't do canon ending, there is no need, almost all endings can be easli brought to the same one point. Only problem that they would have somehow cut off (if not kill) those who die in different endings, and bigest problem - state of Arasaka and world due to that.

1weqwdq d.jpg

HERE WE COME, Baby! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhh
I love that small detals like that scar from Hellman AV mission <3

I think that they won't do canon ending, there is no need, almost all endings can be easli brought to the same one point. Only problem that they would have somehow cut off (if not kill) those who die in different endings, and bigest problem - state of Arasaka and world due to that.

I love that small detals like that scar from Hellman AV mission <3
I just hope she doesn't lose an eye or an arm in the future.

Very brave claim, but in the same time it has reasons. Panam is not just side character. It is the V’s LI and moreover the character who provides very important, emotional, promising and hopeful ending for V. Panam is one of the characters who can help to move CP storyline forward. I can’t believe that devs gave her so much impact on storyline just for fun. She is the key to continuation of V’s story. Star ending has great potential to develop. And it can be possible thanks to Panam and her relations with V.

I'm still on my first playthrough, but here are some things i've like to sum up.

Most important thing: PANAM - she is absolutly fantastic, I do not remember any NPC i was so in love with. I think the canon ending is SPOILER: lieaving with her to Arizona and whole new DLC will be around trying to find solution for V. I hope. I can't imagine thet they made her so important to the story and then leave her with no good ending. (for me its like after TW2 "Triss won't appear in TH3 guys" - unthinkable)

But that's only my guess. Now some facts:

1. There will be more everything we love.
The Co-Founder of CDPR said:
1610618465080.png

That means their plan like free DLC's and two paid BIG DLC's are still on, and this situation doesn't change that. Probably the script for first big DLC is ready, and mayby we can influence on something that CDPR will implement in second DLC. (mayby their feelings are same as ours and we will get more Panam sooner than we expect). Unfortunately because of bugs, everything will be late. :(

2. Next big thing about the big DLC is that very interesting message you have when you try to drive out of the map:
1610666174815.png

"Turn back, nothing out there for you... JUST YET"
That give me a lot of faith in Panam big DLC comming out. :)

3. The co-founder (Kiciński again) said in one of the intervievs that CDPR already working on 3 big projects that take place in Cyberpunk world, and at least one of them is as big as Cyberpunk 2077. For me, it means that after CP2077, we will get 2 big DLC (they confirm that game will be supported just like TW3), Multiplayer Mode (2nd project), and next big Cyberpunk AAA Game (third one). Just remember - yesterday Kiciński said their plans has not changed.

4. The canon ending for CP2077? Which one? For me, as i said before, the only true one is leaving to Arizona. And here is my concern. Will the Arizona be a big game (third projekt) or just a Big DLC where V story ends (with Panam of course after 10+ long, heart-shaking missions). Can't say. What u think? What do you prefer?

I never thought this will come from me (big TW3 fan) but i HOPE and i believe that CDPR won't surrender Cyberpunk world and the next game will be NOT TW4, but next CP game.
Sorry boys (and girls) but we got a lot Fantasy RPG out there, but something like CP?

Sorry for long story and thank you for your time and attention :)

I'm still on my first playthrough, but here are some things i've like to sum up.

Most important thing: PANAM - she is absolutly fantastic, I do not remember any NPC i was so in love with. I think the canon ending is SPOILER: lieaving with her to Arizona and whole new DLC will be around trying to find solution for V. I hope. I can't imagine thet they made her so important to the story and then leave her with no good ending. (for me its like after TW2 "Triss won't appear in TH3 guys" - unthinkable)

View attachment 11142455
That means their plan like free DLC's and two paid BIG DLC's are still on, and this situation doesn't change that. Probably the script for first big DLC is ready, and mayby we can influence on something that CDPR will implement in second DLC. (mayby their feelings are same as ours and we will get more Panam sooner than we expect). Unfortunately because of bugs, everything will be late. :(

2. Next big thing about the big DLC is that very interesting message you have when you try to drive out of the map:
View attachment 11143256

3. The co-founder (Kiciński again) said in one of the intervievs that CDPR already working on 3 big projects that take place in Cyberpunk world, and at least one of them is as big as Cyberpunk 2077. For me, it means that after CP2077, we will get 2 big DLC (they confirm that game will be supported just like TW3), Multiplayer Mode (2nd project), and next big Cyberpunk AAA Game (third one). Just remember - yesterday Kiciński said their plans has not changed.

4. The canon ending for CP2077? Which one? For me, as i said before, the only true one is leaving to Arizona. And here is my concern. Will the Arizona be a big game (third projekt) or just a Big DLC where V story ends (with Panam of course after 10+ long, heart-shaking missions). Can't say. What u think? What do you prefer?

I never thought this will come from me (big TW3 fan) but i HOPE and i believe that CDPR won't surrender Cyberpunk world and the next game will be NOT TW4, but next CP game.
Sorry boys (and girls) but we got a lot Fantasy RPG out there, but something like CP?

Great post, gave me little hope after yesterday news.
Never knew about this message "There is nothing for you... Just Yet". This is literally confirmation about expanding the world.
I know they will add Panam to the big DLC, but my fear was if they even going to make it, after this tragic launch of the game. But you made some good points. Do you have links for the interviews about this 3 big projects? This sound interesting.
BTW I think you mistekan them, this guy on the video is Marcin Iwiński not Adam Kiciński.

View attachment 11142455

View attachment 11143256

Well, want more Panam Ofc :ROFLMAO:
Just don't wanna wait 1 year for that
tenor (6).gif

Post automatically merged:

Great post, gave me little hope after yesterday news.
Never knew about this message "There is nothing for you... Just Yet". This is literally confirmation about expanding the world.
I know they will add Panam to the big DLC, but my fear was if they even going to make it, after this tragic launch of the game. But you made some good points. Do you have links for the interviews about this 3 big projects? This sound interesting.
BTW I think you mistekan them, this guy on the video is Marcin Iwiński not Adam Kiciński.
Don't give this to much hope tho. I'm sorry, but the road map feel so empty.
I wanna be optimistic and I appriciate their work, but they are literally taking 3/4 of 2021 only for fixing the game, without releasing anything. Bruh :sad:

Last edited:

View attachment 11142455

View attachment 11143256

Important thing to take from the apology video, is that CDPR can't comment on the state of the console versions due to lawsuits. Which is why immediate content additions seem rocky and unlikely (which they are), they need to fix the PS4/XB1 versions, create the PS5/XSX. This will probably take 6-8 months. I can see the Free DLC being developed alongside the current-generation version upgrades, as stated in their roadmaps. Major DLC is looking like Q4 2021 or 2022.

If they view the Cyberpunk series in a similar light to The Witcher, we may get 3 games before it's shelved for another Witcher game. After all, the Witcher series started almost identically to Cyberpunk, The Witcher 1 was an absolute trainwreck of a launch.

As for Arizona DLC, I'd prefer a sequel with V, Judy and Panam, but a sequel with ingrained love interests from the start could be rocky. It would nice to have it squared up in a quality DLC, but I can't see CDPR creating a new location for a DLC, Night City took 8 years after all. It really depends on how CDPR view V, is he another protagonist like Geralt, that they want to tell a full story about? If yes, I can see a Witcher style trilogy with a similar structure (persistent complicated romances etc). If no, V's story will be squared up in one or two major expansions leaving Cyberpunk an open book for a sequel.

Don't give this to much hope tho. I'm sorry, but the road map feel so empty.
I wanna be optimistic and I appriciate their work, but they are literally taking 3/4 of 2021 only for fixing the game, without releasing anything. Bruh :sad:

I saw this but there is nothing about 3 big projects in Cyberpunk world @MikoMag spoke of. I think he was reffering to some other interview.

I love it when people try to convince me that Fem V (Judy Romance + Panam) is a 'better' ending than Male V (with Panam Romance).

And they think the only difference between Fem V + Panam versus Male V + Panam is the "tank scene".

View attachment 11143271
So true :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Feel more like this
tenor (10).gif

Post automatically merged:

I saw this but there is nothing about 3 big projects in Cyberpunk world @MikoMag spoke of. I think he was reffering to some other interview.
Mmmm dont think there is another.
Maybe i didnt see it.
But aint sure tho

Top Bottom