Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
475321577429837189c0222e97bfdb87.gif

I know it's not what you were looking for, but you can actually romance Panam as Female V without any save editing or mods, you just need to select the female voice and male body type during character creation. This works on all platforms, and all romance dialogue and texts are properly gendered to reflect that V is a woman, so it was intentional design by CDPR (unlike the Male V romance dialogue with Judy which isn't properly gendered and was only recorded as a precaution for localization).

Strangely enough, the game stops checking V's body type after the bar scene where V passes out in Queen of the Highway. After that point, If you use a save editor to change V's body type to female, you will still be able to get the kiss interaction with Panam right before Queen of the Highway completes, call Panam on the roof during Nocturne OP55N1 and get all romance-specific scenes during the Star Ending and epilogues.
Still not writer's perspective. You are just stating some code loopholes. And just for your knowledge,(dont be surprised) voice doesn't determines your gender. Otherwise we all male humans will act like kobudai fish.

Still not writer's perspective.
The following is a text you only get from Carol if you're romancing Panam.

If you chose the male voice, you get this.

If you chose the female voice, you get this.

So yeah, it's absolutely, 100% the writers perspective. They made a conscious decision to code separate text messages into the game based on which voice/gender V has.
You are just stating some code loopholes.
If it was just a missing voice type check, you'd have a leg to stand on, but like I explained above, they actually coded separate text messages based on V's voice/gender. That's a conscious design decision, not a code loophole.
And just for your knowledge,(dont be surprised) voice doesn't determines your gender. Otherwise we all male humans will act like kobudai fish.
In terms of game mechanics, it absolutely does. It even says so during character creation.

Male voice.

Female voice.

Last edited:
The following is a text you only get from Carol if you're romancing Panam.

If you chose the male voice, you get this.

If you chose the female voice, you get this.

So yeah, it's absolutely, 100% the writers perspective. They made a conscious decision to code separate text messages into the game based on which voice/gender V has.

If it was just a missing voice type check, you'd have a leg to stand on, but like I explained above, they actually coded separate text messages based on V's voice/gender, which I provided evidence for above. That's a conscious design decision, not a code loophole.

In terms of game mechanics, it absolutely does. It even says so during character creation.

Male voice.

Female voice.
We are all glad of that you've used game mechanics to suite your needs :)
Post automatically merged:

But let us do the same - we want tu use the game engine and mechanics to suite our needs.

Funny how you HAVE to have a MALE body in order to romance Panam. You know... because she's into men. At the Sunset Motel, when you talk to Panam about getting one room, Panam says that it's a good idea and that you two will save money since there are two beds in each room. If you want to romance her, you have to choose the following line, "Not quite what I had in mind". When fem V says this line, all Panam say is "I Know", because she's knows what you are hinting at and she's not interested. When male V says the this line, Panam says " just what exactly did you have in mind?", because she's being flirty/testing the waters.

Panam is straight.

Funny how you HAVE to have a MALE body in order to romance Panam. You know... because she's into men. At the Sunset Motel, when you talk to Panam about getting one room, Panam says that it's a good idea and that you two will save money since there are two beds in each room. If you want to romance her, you have to choose the following line, "Not quite what I had in mind". When fem V says this line, all Panam say is "I Know", because she's knows what you are hinting at and she's not interested. When male V says the this line, Panam says " just what exactly did you have in mind?", because she's being flirty/testing the waters.

Panam is straight.
Totally agree, everything else is just altering the canon delivered by authors.

#PanamDebt
View attachment 11214910
just cereus if anyone has any theta's about if CPR does a sequel for after we find a cure for V and the next step in the future story for V and Panam
I'm really hoping they do. There are many ways they could do it story-wise. One I would think would be about the AI's behind the black wall and dealing with Alt. Or one about the Aldecaldos getting bigger and stronger in their travels to take on some of the corps. Maybe a mix of both, wherein fighting the corps, leaves them distracted and not monitoring the black wall as well as they used to, allowing some AI to slip through. There's a lot of potential to continuing V and Panams story in a sequel(s).

View attachment 11214415
I was think about the dlcs would it be kind of cool to have more chooses for the life paths like if you pick nomad you can chooses what clan you where from like being a aldicado or the other clans
That would be interesting, but these choices should have more meaning in the game than just a few extra dialogue
#PanamDebt
View attachment 11214910
just cereus if anyone has any theta's about if CPR does a sequel for after we find a cure for V and the next step in the future story for V and Panam
I think so, regardless of whether we play female or male V Panam will be of great importance in the large DLC and in the continuation of the game. She's big importance in the game is not a coincidence, small information about her is not a coincidence, her brilliantly designed character is no coincidence, the devs knew what they were doing. Panam was created with the intention of continuing her story in the next games
Happy_Panam.png

Top Bottom