Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
It's a spoiler, don't tell I didn't warned you ;)

2022-02-19_1050_2.png

Helo respectfull Dev Team,
I really fell in love with the gameplay of your awesome CP2077, but i have one Question i wanna ask you, and i think im not the only one that is felling like me.
I just played the end of the Quests of Panam Palmer, i really felt smth in this Storyline. Ngl i was a little bit depressed, when the Romance apruptly ended, like it was just a facade over all.

For me its the first time i felt this way of a virtual Character but luckily iam not the only person that thinks like this.

I would love it when you think about the community and to think about a possible DLC for a Storyline expansion of Panam Palmer( also other Characters) how many of us loved this character and are unhappy that it ended this way. May i ensure u that im not the only person whos feeling like this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kc2alk over all i hope you see this message and we could came with smth up.

Greetings, keep up the good work.

Edit: Hopefully we`ll get new news around the upcoming gameplay features, keep me up to date.
Im sure that CDPR will keep their promises.
Panam is the best part of the game imo

Gotta another question for the Panam bros. This is my very first run as male V, is agreeing to off Nash a requisite to romancing her? Trying to do a non lethal build. Killing ain’t on the agenda if it can be avoided. I’m sure I could do that segment without killing but it would probably be a headache to pull off.

Last edited:
Gotta another question for the Panam bros. This is my very first run as male V, is agreeing to off Nash a requisite to romancing her? Trying to do a non lethal build. Killing ain’t on the agenda if it can be avoided. I’m sure I could do that segment without killing but it would probably be a headache to pull off.
Honeslty I don't think it's really required, but Panam really want her revenge, so I suggest to do it :)

And if you add Pax mod on your weapon (or Target Analysis on your kiroshi), it's quite easy to let everyone alive (at least Nash's buddies, or maybe even Nash. Knockout him is maybe enough, it's something that I never try^^).

Honeslty I don't think it's really required, but Panam really want her revenge, so I suggest to do it :)

And if you add Pax mod on your weapon (or Target Analysis on your kiroshi), it's quite easy to let everyone alive (at least Nash's buddies, or maybe even Nash. Knockout him is maybe enough, it's something that I never try^^).
I should have also mentioned I’m primarily brawler/blunt/unarmed build too so firearms with pax mod would be a bit difficult. I’m sure knocking out Nash would still be classified as a “kill” for Panam. Unless it’s like a Woodman situation where you have to really make sure he’s dead or he shows up during “Ex-Factor”. We’ll see how it goes, just don’t wanna get locked out of some Panam love lol.

I should have also mentioned I’m primarily brawler/blunt/unarmed build too so firearms with pax mod would be a bit difficult. I’m sure knocking out Nash would still be classified as a “kill” for Panam. Unless it’s like a Woodman situation where you have to really make sure he’s dead or he shows up during “Ex-Factor”. We’ll see how it goes, just don’t wanna get locked out of some Panam love lol.
Yep, but at least, even if it's not "required", you'll please Panam and it's important too :)

Top Bottom