patch 1.07.

+
I'm interested to see as well... I'm in the process of moving so everything is packed up and won't be able to boot up this game on my PS4 till the end of the month! Really hope they finally addressed the damn FPS drop!

I've dowloaded the patch and I'm a bit disapointed. First, Geralt walk and run only. There is no more " slow walk " or gradiant speed with the left stick, but I can do it with the horse. Bugs like clouds in sky appears and disappears with magic. People pops without warning. I was walking in Novigrad and I found, by an unknow way, a whole area completely empty. No sign of life, nothing. Geralt himself is hard to control when you " walk " only. When he turns, he turns quickly and roughly. The stash is a GOOD idea, why only two tabs of our inventory we can stash ??

And the last, in some cinematics, NPC's clash with things around them and they find themselves up in the air.
Has anyone noticed that the object distance on the PS4 has been greatly reduced.

I'm getting a lot more pop-ups by NPCs.
-There is now a slight delay after selecting a dialog choice
Hmmm... :(
Looks like we get another downgrade.

Last edited:
I had read that they had fixed some of the haircuts, in how they interact with armor, so I went and changed from the ponytail haircut to the default "Gerault" haircut (loose ponytail). I did this in the barber shop in Oxenfort. I am level 28 and am wearing the Superior Ursine Witcher Gear set (level 27 requirement).

I got my haircut and then also a shave (trimmed beard) and then exited the barber's chair. When it loaded the normal screen I noticed I had no upper body armor and no swords. I thought they were just loading slowly but they didn't load so I checked my inventory. Well, the level requirement for my Witcher gear, Superior Ursine chest and blades, has changed to level 30! I can't equip them any longer. I still am wearing the boots, gloves, and pants, though. I checked the Diagram and it changed to level 30 there too! This is Superior level stuff, NOT Masterwork. I am going to reload and try the haircut again but wanted to post here first in case anyone else experiences something similar. I wasn't able to find anything with a quick Google. I had just loaded the patch. I've been wearing the gear for a couple days now. Or I was before I had the haircut from Hell. :)

Still LOVE this game, though.

EDIT: It seems as though the level requirement changed for the Superior Ursine Witcher Gear. It is now level 30, like the Mastercraft version WAS, and now Mastercrafted is level 34 or 35, at least that's what the Diagrams say (the swords are level 34 for Masterwork, but I seem to remember them being one level lower than the armor, so I extrapolated since I have no Masterwork level Ursine Diagrams yet). I didn't notice this in the patch notes. It seems I was left wearing the armor since I had it on already, but the moment I take off a piece, such as for a haircut, it stays off. Does anyone know if this is deliberate or an error? Did the stats change to reflect the change? Sorry, I had thought it was a glitch related to the haircut but am starting to believe it is a deliberate change. I'm off to try to find the patch notes to reread.

Last edited:
Just installed 1.07 on PS4. Now when I go to a merchant there are no cost values for any items; buying or selling. You can still buy and sell but now it is a total mystery how much you will gain/lose. This is really a terrible game breaker. Piss poor QC guys. Didn't anybody check this? I think they tried to do too damned much in one patch.

Wow, i tried the patch and found out that the LOD has been downgraded: Geralt clothes textures and NPC caracters textures look blurry as hell. Almost like they have just unicolored clothes, no more textures. Seems also no more shining effect on metal swords and armors.
Still have texture pop-up out of nowhere.

New issue: the world map is now crawling and it is almost unusable!! Wtf ? !

Positive: start screen music fixed. New option to turn off Blur and Mortion Blur post processing effects.

Will test more later but so far Dissapointed.

Not that taken by it, a few nice thing but completely irrelevant really as you've all managed up to now I'm sure.

Crucially still no fixes to broken quests like find the horse (how to end it as no one is there), Blood gold key is still not available on the dead body and still unable to level up beyond the end of the story ( still only making 1 point). I would like to be able to kill the level 46 griffin but 10 level up on me is insta-death for me.

---------- Updated at 08:12 AM ----------

Oh, and the house at the orchard still has no exterior texture lol.....

---------- Updated at 08:13 AM ----------

Confirmed no prices at the stalls :(

---------- Updated at 08:16 AM ----------

eh? patch is out in UK????I haven't got it yet? When is it due?

It auto downloaded at midnight :)

I killed it while being level 36, just use quen to avoid poisoning, shoot it with bolt that causes bleeding and then use superior bombs and signs. It was challenging, but I managed. Also used proper witcher mastercarfted armour to get max sign intensity and etc

---------- Updated at 08:19 AM ----------

eh? patch is out in UK????I haven't got it yet? When is it due?

I am waiting on it too, no patch yet in UK.

Wow, i tried the patch and found out that the LOD has been downgraded: Geralt clothes textures and NPC caracters textures look blurry as hell. Almost like they have just unicolored clothes, no more textures. Seems also no more shining effect on metal swords and armors.
Omg... that's terrible.

Im surprised this thread as so few comments and no screenshot comparaison yet

happens everytime... every patch that came out people came screaming "downgrade" and what not... until someone showed screenshots of the first version and the current one to show that there are no downgrades it's just the damn placebo effect... can't wait to see people comparing 1.05 vs 1.07 just so I can laugh my ass off

Still haven't seen the patch on my end. Seeing some of the comments here, maybe they pulled it last minute? Although it's probably just the usual omg, everything sucks contingent of gaming kids and trolls.

Claywich-Located South of Crow's Perch
This merchant is HIGHLY missable due to a glitch where there is no key to release him from his cage.

Unfortunately the problem hasn't been fixed in Patch 1.07, the key still disappears. I miss the 3 cards that have this seller, Sweers, Puttkammer, Etolian Auxiliry Archers to gain trophies
. I had hoped that after patch 1.07 this problem has been solved.

Patch 1.07 ruined my saves. My PS4 won't play any of my game saves stating that I have to install "Elite Crossbow Set" and "Beard and Hairstyle Set" which are already installed.

Top Bottom