Patch 1.1, when?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on PS5 and my number one request from CDPR is that they fix that damn crashing every couple of hours, it's really etching on my last nerve. CDPR take all the time you need to fix it before you release it, I do not hold you to that 10 day deadline. I would rather the majority of the fixes be fixed than for you to push it out too early like you did with the initial game release.

Certification means that the game does not break the console or it os.

Certification has nothing to to with the content of a patch beyond that.

Guys, I dont think Iwiński said this new patch coming within 10 days is gonna be the 1.1 patch. Maybe its just hotfix 1.07 xD

Ghos of tsushima had a patch 1.1 that added whole multiplayer mode and more stuff to the game. Should be equal amount added here, unless this is subjective as well.:shrug:

And if i don't see a walk toggle in the patch notes, i'll...i'll change my Steam review to a negative one! Very mature of me i know. :ohstopit:

Guys, I dont think Iwiński said this new patch coming within 10 days is gonna be the 1.1 patch. Maybe its just hotfix 1.07 xD

Ghos of tsushima had a patch 1.1 that added whole multiplayer mode and more stuff to the game. Should be the same here, unless this is subjective as well.:shrug:
take a look at the roadmap. it's going to be 1.1.

Don't worry boys, they'll inform you about the delay in few hours :coolstory:

patch delayed.jpg

Patch notes won't be released until the patch itself is ready to go.

Otherwise they risk saying X is in the patch and X not making it into the patch. Which would be far worse than delaying.

Ghos of tsushima had a patch 1.1 that added whole multiplayer mode and more stuff to the game. Should be equal amount added here, unless this is subjective as well.:shrug:
Of course it is. Why should it be the same here? Cause the numbers are the same?

No doubt they will be crucified in social media. Unfortunately, caving to outside pressure is one of the major reasons we ended up here in the first place.
No. They set the dates. That is not peoples fault. If they delayed the game a year back in april. No one would have said jack. It was the act of delaying it weeks from nov 19, that pissed everyone off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom