Patch 1.1

+
When do we get better police and gang AI... factions.. car battles.. random encounters while driving from rivals.. dual wielding.. mantis blade wall climbing... really anything from your promotional material... upgradable and customizable cars.. the ripper at the aldecaldo camp talks about stealth camo yet...??? where is it? etc. In all honesty maybe I missed that one. But come on now... update 1. what? not too impressed and yet still very impressed. I love this game too much to be too angry but would be nice if you kept those promises.

photomode_23012021_163324.png

hair bug in photomod only in vehicule

I know it might be hard to comprehend for you, but the developers are working on the most crucial things right now.
That's not what he/she is talking about. The issue with the AI is that they don't function as advertised, not even in the least. All of them are dead AI walking right now. I was expecting them to look/act at least to the level of what the final trailer showed at a minimum.

Also, being condescending maybe wasn't necessary. This is a forum.

Thanks, but I already now that "Roadmap".

The thing is, Patch 1.1, 1.2, Free DLC says exactly nothing about the future of the game. I just would like to know if CDPR will just patch it and move on to the next project or if they will actually add the mechanics they promoted.

Can anyone from CDPR please point to the marker that indicates when a police system will be added or personal customization or an overhaul of the driving system?
Because I can't.

Totally agree!
You do realize that right now there are very few next gen consoles out there, right?? Most are like me and never buy when they're first released. A lot of people couldn't get them if they wanted them anyway. So why would you suggest CDPR just not support last gen which was the only reason I pre-ordered the game 6 months ago? I'd really like to know.

You do realize that right now there are very few next gen consoles out there, right?? Most are like me and never buy when they're first released. A lot of people couldn't get them if they wanted them anyway. So why would you suggest CDPR just not support last gen which was the only reason I pre-ordered the game 6 months ago? I'd really like to know.
Cause its totally broken. I think it would take half a year or longer to fix it. So either they should stop (ofc they wont ....) or they should put a big amount of people just on the consoles and thats ok. The rest though and that should be a lot of people as well should work on the pc version to make it a great game and bring patches on the daily :D

Because last gen was never gonna be able to process this game with acceptable quality. Anybody who expected anything playable and enjoyable is straight up naive. Marketing is always going to tell you what you want to hear. It's your job to be tech savvy and know when they are talking bull*** and when there's at least a glimmer of hope that the product will be usable on your platform.

[...]

All this patch did was break my game, I'm now stuck forever on the phone call from Take that was supposedly fixed in this update. The phone call comes in, it automatically answers, he says nothing, and it just keeps me on the phone call forever. I can't save, I can't use my cyberware, I can't make other phone calls, nothing. I have tried loading from multiple saves, and everything happens the exact same way.

They keep ripping us off with rubbish updates. Do not install the patch on PC, there are many more crashes and bugs than before and there are still the same problems as before. I don't know why they call this a patch when it should be called Hotfix 1.7. They should keep getting complaints, not only from investors, but also from users.

Minor fixes for so much waiting time. Disappointing at best. Fix the A.I. which is a joke and implement what you promised. I don't expect miracles from patch one but you can do better.

I started downloading today the 1.1 patch and it's stuck at 57%. It says it's 1.1GB/1.1GB, but it's obviously false (At least I think so). Any advice or help on what to do with this?
It repackages the whole game, that's why you see it stuck, however if you open the folder where CP is installed, you can see that the files are changed(in the TEMP folder), or in this case updated.
I don't know why this approach is taken, my assumption would be laziness, but same thing is with COD and why their updates are 50gbs, you're basically redownloading the game instead of just updating the game.

You'll just have wait for it, there is nothing else you can do, plus you'll need to have another 60-70gb free of disk space because of this.

All this patch did was break my game, I'm now stuck forever on the phone call from Take that was supposedly fixed in this update. The phone call comes in, it automatically answers, he says nothing, and it just keeps me on the phone call forever. I can't save, I can't use my cyberware, I can't make other phone calls, nothing. I have tried loading from multiple saves, and everything happens the exact same way.
Dang im sorry.....there going to have to hotfix a bunch of things cause what im seeing on other platform forums is similar, this patch created new problems. I am going to wait a few months before reinstalling. Best of luck to you

[/QUOTE] I have tested this on both pc and xb1. I really hope that this was not a deliberate change. Ive tried multiple items 8 have rerolled before. Quicksave. Hard save. Quit to menu. Full reset. Previous far away save. The gear is now locked. This is pretty disappointing
[/QUOTE]

Really?
Are they fixing priority bugs or just removing useful features?

A lot of otherwise useful legendary items will be left barely usable with no mod slots 😑

It's not rationalizing to say that it's just bad design and not a bug like so many are calling it. In fact, because it was designed that way (probably rushed) it'll be harder to just make a simple patch for it.
They said they implemented the A. I at the last minute before release. They said it was rushed. Maybe they lied. Who knows?

Top Bottom