Patch 1.2 — list of changes

+
Ayyyyy that's one big patch.

Fingers crossed this eliminates most issues for last gen and we can start to get some new content!

I dont think a keybind for toggle walk is that unrealistic, nor overhaling the minimap, or just zooming it out so i dont miss every turn.
But it does say + more, so still hoping.
I'm sure they will fix it and it won't be in a long time

I dont think a keybind for toggle walk is that unrealistic, nor overhaling the minimap, or just zooming it out so i dont miss every turn.
But it does say + more, so still hoping.

1. As you said + many more. Could very well be in there.
  2. Obviously I was talking about that. Not the "Car chase NOW" "Where is my complete redesign of the game" "Where is the cut content" type of posts. Obviously

Recently managed to get a PS5 so I now know how many hours I spent playing Cyberpunk 2077 first time round, 272! This patch looks really promising so I'll probably go back and put a few more in.

Hopefully means it'll be back on the PSN and you can focus on the more long term stuff.

Well done CDPR, rough landing but you're getting back on your feet.

I was Just wondering, How p* console people, whom refunded Will be, when they Discovery they srill cant rebuy It yet.

Nice work cdpr.

This really shows lots of promise and restores a bit the damaged faith of many other people.
I'm happy to see the devs not getting disheartened by the terrible state the game was launched and doing their best to polish it into what it should've been.

Top Bottom