Patch 1.3 — list of changes

+
Have you try to verifying your game files ?
Or/and all the steps on the CDPR Support.

Yes this happens all the time If you changed the options file for moding purposes OR you use an old (even unedited ) one from a back up. This Latest patch now uses version "75" (option file) from what I read in it.

I have to rebuild the Options file edits based on the new version after every new update or it will crash, OR I do not get to use my modded options.
However I may not even being doing that anymore as the stuff I had to change to make the game palatable to me is now standard in the lasted versions of the game.
Post automatically merged:

If you are at point of no return, you still able to go there without restarting a new playthrough :)
Maybe trying another ending could be a good idea :censored:

I got to "own" it, seems like a lot of DEV work for the player only getting to use it for a few minutes. I hope it makes a comeback in DLC.

There is a patch note about this for very hard difficulty. At the moment the gangs attacking seem random to me. I had Tygers attack me after I killed some friends on a "close area" and others attacking me when I hadn't done any recent fighting. Aldo the other way around. Killed maelstrom and their neighbours didn't react when they next saw me

Ok what do you guys think of the new voices for commercials? While the overall difference in voices is nice the original had much better versions for some products and it sounds a bit like they toned down the sexual content here. Orgiatic is much worse now in my opinion. I laughed so much sometimes at the previous one. But even Watson Whore the voice is nice but they cut out the "he'll scratch every itch". So don't know
I remember reading that in the patch notes. The note states,
  • Enemies on Very Hard difficulty (and only that difficulty alone) will now be more aggressive when searching around when they are in the "Alerted" state.
The fact that the enemies will run far from the spawn point to attack you is consistent with the increased aggressiveness. However, on top of that, some groups of enemies seem to go into the alert state immediately, even from a distance, which doesn't seem to be in the patch notes.

I think they mentioned increased detection range, but I thought that was in regards to the meter building up faster and further from when and where they spot you. I guess it's possible that they're detecting you from a kilometer away on Very Hard and you just can't see them detecting you because they're not in your field of vision, but that doesn't explain why enemies don't always go into alert status.

To be clear, I'm fine if they want to change the game so that enemies will suddenly attack you. However, this seems to affect Assaults in Progress activities, which are designed to be cleared as encounters (many are designed with the ability to clear with stealth and/or subterfuge, with objects in the area to hack), but for some reason, all the enemies will suddenly leave the area and fight you in the street in the latest patch, even if you're simply just driving by minding your own business.

Last edited:
I remember reading that in the patch notes. The note states,
  • Enemies on Very Hard difficulty (and only that difficulty alone) will now be more aggressive when searching around when they are in the "Alerted" state.
The fact that the enemies will run far from the spawn point to attack you is consistent with the increased aggressiveness. However, on top of that, some groups of enemies seem to go into the alert state immediately, even from a distance, which doesn't seem to be in the patch notes.
I think this due enemies follow you further and 'affect' others and they start searching, and when you come along later theyr'e full alert when they spot you.

I think this due enemies follow you further and 'affect' others and they start searching, and when you come along later theyr'e full alert when they spot you.

I could see that if I was going around fighting groups of enemies and aggravating other groups from a distance (but even that would seem excessive depending on the distance), but what I'm describing, I'm not even trying to fight anywhere, just driving on the street (and thus, shouldn't be causing any enemy to go into alert status).

For example, I just loaded a game, and started driving around the streets and out of nowhere, alert status. I've been testing this on old characters and new characters and for some reason, sometimes enemies seem to be going into alert status even though unprovoked since the latest patch.

I'm not sure if it was reported already, but I noticed that it's much more clearer how to download the money from the Militech shard in the inventory, after acquiring the Flathead.

Last edited:
Appreciate the effort, looks like we got mostly positive results. Still don't understand why/what changed so the game looks worse on PC now than it did pre 1.2. The expectation on our part is that patches and updates IMPROVE the graphics.

Appreciate the effort, looks like we got mostly positive results. Still don't understand why/what changed so the game looks worse on PC now than it did pre 1.2. The expectation on our part is that patches and updates IMPROVE the graphics.

waste of time. It will be already a fortune if they will not turn down furthermore the graphics on PC with the next patch

Maybe that's the way to do it. First make the game work, fix "under the hood" and then make it look nice.

One thing to the map on PC I noticed so far: the streets are no longer connected and the GPS doesn't know height differences. So the whole navigation is pure luck, sometimes the GPS will guide you through buildings and gaps. So for me, this patch is the first negative one you brought up.

Came back to try out the game again after playing at release. Playing on PC and it seems that the overall density of cars and pedestrians is down? I run the setting on high. It could just be a bias of my perception and memory, so I'm just wondering if they explicitly changed it at some point?

Last edited:
has anyone been having a lot of issues since the 1.3 patch? for example, I now can't access my stash from any of my owned bikes, haven't been getting any vehicle offers at all, and some of the perk descriptions are broken, some perks will only show the last perk I hovered over description instead of the actual perk description for that perk. haven't seen anyone talk about these bugs either so not sure if its just me :/

More glitches I found are in the character created at the start, the earings no longer conform to every ear shape, for most of them they just are out of place or are not on the ear at all or inside the ear. I'm having a hard time with the patch the game seems way more glitched out now than before with all these issues being super noticable.

Last edited:
has anyone been having a lot of issues since the 1.3 patch? for example, I now can't access my stash from any of my owned bikes, haven't been getting any vehicle offers at all, and some of the perk descriptions are broken, some perks will only show the last perk I hovered over description instead of the actual perk description for that perk. haven't seen anyone talk about these bugs either so not sure if its just me :/

More glitches I found are in the character created at the start, the earings no longer conform to every ear shape, for most of them they just are out of place or are not on the ear at all or inside the ear. I'm having a hard time with the patch the game seems way more glitched out now than before with all these issues being super noticable.
On my ps4 pro end the balance is positive compared to the previous one. But I hope we'll have a hotfix soon and that it's sucessful on the 1.3 introduced bugs and glitches

Another little change, the ground in this area have a texture now instead a greyish unfinished floor :)
(It's always maelstomers who win the fight against the Tygers, even in 1.3...)
In 1.23 and since day-one.
9d4b83f4-1606-4b7b-8540-e338ae1d8bf0.PNG
In 1.3.
ec4026f2-1b76-4d4a-8f86-f5959937889f.PNG

No changes for english speakers... But in French, all the advertisings on TV are now in French. It's the same in other languages ? (and if it's in the patch note).
I don't pay attention to the TV normally, I saw all of them many times, but I was choking when normally for the US Crack, at the end it's "Night City, expect the unexpected".
In french now, it sound a little bit weird o_O

And maybe not new, but it seem to me that the bullets of power weapons have chances to ricochet who are greatly increase (with no special ability/perk/mod), it's almost all the bullets and many times per shot (even the Johnny's malorian during the first memory).

Last edited:
A little change that I noticed is when you go to Liizzie's Bar to meet Evelyn, the clerc at the counter usually say some thing like: "My, what a sweet little face you have" or something like that. Before Patch 1.30, if you talked to her again, she would become aggressive verbally, saying "Kiss my ti** punk!" Now you cannot talk to her again, after you enter the bar. So she is no longer becomes aggressive for no reason.

A little change that I noticed is when you go to Liizzie's Bar to meet Evelyn, the clerc at the counter usually say some thing like: "My, what a sweet little face you have" or something like that. Before Patch 1.30, if you talked to her again, she would become aggressive verbally, saying "Kiss my ti** punk!" Now you cannot talk to her again, after you enter the bar. So she is no longer becomes aggressive for no reason.
Yep, I don't try but yes before, nice then not nice at all :D
There some changes in "Happy Together", apart from the fact that Barry looks way better, he accompanies you to the door at the end of the dialogue instead of sitting on his sofa, Andrew's niche is much easier to find since Johnny appears right in front of it when approaches to the area and Johnny is no longer right next to it when you speak of Andrew/Barry.
Before
Barry.jpg

Now
dead591c-3238-42ba-be4c-fc5e053fe8e6 15.14.38.PNG

Last edited:
On 1.3 V has to be a lot closer to npc to talk to them. I think that's why.
Edit: and hope they bring that back

No changes for english speakers... But in French, all the advertisings on TV are now in French. It's the same in other languages ? (and if it's in the patch note).
I don't pay attention to the TV normally, I saw all of them many times, but I was choking when normally for the US Crack, at the end it's "Night City, expect the unexpected".
In french now, it sound a little bit weird o_O

Voiced ads have been translated in Italian too, so i guess it's true for every language. Didn't expect that, it's a very nice update for us foreigners, eh.

Only problem is, italian phrases are usually longer than english ones; this results in many voiced phrases being cut in half, since the speaker can't "catch up" with the video fast enough.

This has been a problem since release with shows such as the Ziggy Q one: people can't finish their phrases before the other interlocutor starts speaking. Even when they manage to finish their phrases, lip sync is several seconds late, to the point that you hear Ziggy Q speaking when on video it's the other guy who's doing the talk.

Already submitted tickets for the problem.

Top Bottom