Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

+
Hey chooms. Good work with this new patch.

Got 3 questions however:

1. Why do you cheerish that wierd ricochett mechanic so much? I mean does anyone ever use it at all? I certainly don't. I've tried and can't but state that i'm perfectly able to clear a room full of enemies, by any other means the game provides sooner, then i'm able to aim a single ricochett shot. And still all the new stuff (weapon related) revolves around it. Why?

2. When do we get some real DLC? I mean story driven content, more side quests etc., not just some ingame cosmetics.

3. NG+ ever going to come true?

2. When do we get some real DLC? I mean story driven content, more side quests etc., not just some ingame cosmetics.

Mike Pondsmith himself already confirmed work on this last year.

"All I will say is that if we aren't doing DLC, I want to know why I have to get up at 0-dark-30 to attend meetings to discuss the DLC.

And no, that's all I'm going to say for now, so don't bother me about it.

- I think you are confusing small DLC with large paid expansions - They are two different things.

Choom, I've probably been doing this kind of work longer than you've been alive. I can tell the difference by now."

Last edited:
I've been waiting for some of Panam's text messages. I've completed Riders on the Storm, and just received her phone call for the next quest. I thought the text messages were fixed, so I could actually receive more instead of just skipping them. How long do I have to wait, exactly? Or is it still glitched?

I've been waiting for some of Panam's text messages. I've completed Riders on the Storm, and just received her phone call for the next quest. I thought the text messages were fixed, so I could actually receive more instead of just skipping them. How long do I have to wait, exactly? Or is it still glitched?
So the next quest it's "With A Little Help From My Friends" ?
So how many time, hard to say :(
(skipping time is not really effective)
Anyway, it seem better to ask in this thread. If you have any question about Panam and her quest line, if someone know, it's there for sure :)

Am still very early, so just sharing some observations/questions as they come along. First of all, heck yeah, I feel I'm playing this game for the first time. Big thanks to all the dev teams for the amazing work. It's great to see this turn around happening.
. Has the camera zoomed in quite a lot or only on some places/instances? The first time and the most flagrant was in the street kid prologue when the cops show up, the whole scene is much more compacted. the cop cars are closer, the Arasaka and his goons, everything. (ps4 pro).
. So far I really apreciate the graphic overhaul for the platform, everything that is on the screen is again much more uniform in quality; I hope the main character models can take an upgrade on next patches without sacrificing elsewhere. Regina face to face was a little scary.
I had many more but they'll come back to me later. I'm'onna play some more

I still would like to see street cred or a wanted street cred affecting gangs reactions towards V. It doesn't have to give an affiliation to said gang, more so their hostility towards V. Each gang has a cred lvl or a wanted cred lvl for each area, this would be triggered by distance from said gang, On top of your overall street cred which can still be used to obtain cyberware, weapons and certain clothes. The wanted lvl only affects the gang in their specific district. Let's say when you first start out for each of the gangs they don't react or engage unless you initiate combat. You could also receive a - % effectiveness penalty towards said gang until you increase you wanted cred, and the opposite once you start to get a name for yourself amongst the gang. Also you could receive a bonus + or - % towards a gang for your streetstyle. Once you start to increase your wanted cred against the gang the more hostile they become. So at mid lvl they could become suspicious and warn you off and after awhile initiate combat, once at the high end they engage onsite, and call for back up. I also hope the devs improve npc driving a lot more to the point where gangs can give chase on bikes and in vehicles without the use of mods.

I wonder if someone have already noticed that the enemies keep fighting even if they lost an arm, now ?
That's hilarious !
They walk sideways and if they used a rifle, they switch to a gun.
I try to take a screenshot, but I'm too weak now... Either I die, either they die before I manage to enter in Photo Mode.
I also hope the devs improve npc driving a lot more to the point where gangs can give chase on bikes and in vehicles without the use of mods.
A step have been done I think, there are (is) car chases between cops and gangs (maelstromer in my case). I only see one for now, but hey.

Last edited:
I wonder if someone have already noticed that the enemies keep fighting even if they lost an arm, now ?
That's hilarious !
They walk sideways and if they used a rifle, they switch to a gun.
I try to take a screenshot, but I'm too weak now... Either I die, either they die before I manage to enter in Photo Mode.

A step have been done I think, there are (is) car chases between cops and gangs (maelstromer in my case). I only see one for now, but hey.
Ive seen it before this patch too. I have been chased by malstromers and tiger claws. Im more so talking about street cred or a wanted street cred between gangs towards V.

Ive seen it before this patch too. I have been chased by malstromers and tiger claws. Im more so talking about street cred or a wanted street cred between gangs towards V.
Never see any car chase pre 1.5 on my side (gangs who arrive to an event in cars, yes):(

Anyway, about that :
"street cred or a wanted street cred between gangs towards V"
I just wander if V is at max "wanted SC", how V can lower it (of if it can only rise). You're at max, you're "most wanted" until the end.
Anyway, I think it would require some serious work, so maybe in the next "big" update :)

Never see any car chase pre 1.5 on my side (gangs who arrive to an event in cars, yes):(

Anyway, about that :
"street cred or a wanted street cred between gangs towards V"
I just wander if V is at max "wanted SC", how V can lower it (of if it can only rise). You're at max, you're "most wanted" until the end.
Anyway, I think it would require some serious work, so maybe in the next "big" update :)
"I was referring to being chased by gangs not the police." Which is a good step in the right direction. In saying that I want to be chased by gangs or police I don't much care for gangs getting chased though, It serves me no purpose except for something to see.

To lower you gang heat it could be tied to your street style for the given district. Making what ypu wear affect the outcome of your interactions. Otherwise you are the Merc everyone wants a piece of, a living legend pf night city.

Last edited:
"I was referring to being chased by gangs not the police." Which is a good step in the right direction. In saying that I want to be chased by gangs or police I don't much care of gangs get chased though, I serves me no purpose except for something to see.
Yep, but my point was that to see a car chase in the game, is already a step forward (a "little" maybe, but a step). If NCPD can chase gangs, It's "easy" to imagine that gangs can chase you in the futur.
To lower you gang heat it could be tied to your street style for the given district. Making what ypu wear affect the outcome of your interactions. Otherwise you are the Merc everyone wants a piece of, a living legend pf night city.
Yeah, it could be a way (or simply pay fixer seem not bad). But at least, working for gang seem impossible anyway. They won't probably hire for a job their most wanted "enemy" :D

Yep, but my point was that to see a car chase in the game, is already a step forward (a "little" maybe, but a step). If NCPD can chase gangs, It's "easy" to imagine that gangs can chase you in the futur.

Yeah, it could be a way (or simply pay fixer seem not bad). But at least, working for gang seem impossible anyway. They won't probably hire for a job their most wanted "enemy" :D
Agreed, it is a good step in the right direction.

You wouldn't be working for a gang. As I said it doesn't give you affiliation to said gang. It just increases your wanted lvl for the gang and district. The fixers would still be of their own and give jobs/gigs to you, as they only really work in their district. Considering you still get jobs from wakako while killing tygers claws and so on. It would just affect the street gangs recation towards you.

Agreed, it is a good step in the right direction.

You wouldn't be working for a gang. As I said it doesn't give you affiliation to said gang. It just increases your wanted lvl for the gang and district. The fixers would still be of their own and give jobs/gigs to you, as they only really work in their district. Considering you still get jobs from wakako while killing tygers claws and so on. It would just affect the street gangs recation towards you.
Anyway, anything that would make the city more believable is a good thing. And gangs are definitely a (big) part of Night City :)
(also NCPD, even if I really don't care about it... more than 30Hrs in 1.5 and I never got a single bounty^^)

Anyway, anything that would make the city more believable is a good thing. And gangs are definitely a (big) part of Night City :)
(also NCPD, even if I really don't care about it... more than 30Hrs in 1.5 and I never got a single bounty^^)
Agreed again. Anything that makes the city more alive is a good thing. I for one love this game and there are many things that can be added. Having you interactions effect your play through is a big one. Even if it's just gang heat. Also I do like the improved reactions of the gangs in combat in 1.5. They do seem a lot more hostile. Which is good. It is cyberpunk after all.

How the hell do you drived around pre 1.5 without killing anyone? XD

How the hell do you drived around pre 1.5 without killing anyone? XD
Humm, only bikes/Quadra V-Tec, a controller and above all, about 3K hours of play (so I know quite well where I go, when I have to brake/turn...) :D
And also important, I'm not driving like a crazy fool, it could help^^

Last edited:
yeah i do not want to be a hater guy but i'm still having many annoying bugs like: the car hiting invisible walls on the road on high speed, or the rear tires does not have collisions, the UI does not show sometimes, doors that do not open...

yeah i do not want to be a hater guy but i'm still having many annoying bugs like: the car hiting invisible walls on the road on high speed, or the rear tires does not have collisions, the UI does not show sometimes, doors that do not open...
There are/will bugs in the game, but not for everyone (I never encountered invisible walls while driving on my side. But I'll probably experience some that you won't encounter).
So for bugs, you can report them to the support (with screenshots, videos, saves or anything who could be useful).

Top Bottom