Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

+
Of course i want expansions and story content, and i can have a lot more fun focusing on the story when i don't need to worry about earning eddies or getting new gear :)
Besides, just scroll through this thread or check out the VOD of the stream (if available), you'll see how many people are asking for NG+. It's a very large portion of the community, and it's all people who love this game and wanna play more of it, not the malcontents that complain about it no matter what.
I didn't say that is not "important" nor it's not something asked very often. But maybe CDPR have a "DLC plan" and keep the NG+ for the last DLCs released (I'm sure it will be released as DLC like for TW3).

How about a Performance RT mode on new consoles with maybe 1080p 60fps + RT, if possible?

Last edited:
Hi Team!

Thank you so much for your effort and I am looking forward to complete the story. When I heard the PS5 version launches soon, I paused the gameplay and only had two months to wait, what a happy surprise!
Thank you as well, that you have made the upgrade for free, as a low-incomer this is very cool. Also looking forward to play it a second round! I really feel the luck is on your side and I am very much looking forward to future projects and what you have planned. :)
Good day!

Hey on Xbox series X after going into photo mode with melee weapon equipped like my katana and exit photo mode the melee weapon disappears and can only be fixed by changing your weapon must be a lil bug

Pretty much ALL mods are probably gonna need at least a day to update for the new patch.

Luckily, CET has already provided a 1.5 update, so a lot of mods are still good to go. But I've disabled anything remotely close to what's been updated:
  • Driving style mods
  • Neon rims
  • Pedestrian density/behaviour
  • Traffic behaviour
  • Enhanced police
  • Enhanced throwing knives
  • Flashlight mod (currently doesn't work with 1.5)
  • Full game rebalance (that mods needs a huge rework)
  • Weather mods
  • Stop false attacks (NPC behaviours were changed)

Ah nuts. Thanks for the heads up. Edit: Ha! In BIG red letters no less. Somehow I didn't see that. I will now back away slowly.

You even linked the mod! I was wondering how you missed it :ROFLMAO:

I dont find the new games and sights anywhere in the game. Waited a few in-game days for shops to respawn. Any suggestions?

• The "Easy" game difficulty is now moderately more challenging.
I am disappointed in this change. I play Easy mode because I don't want a challenge. If I want any challenge, I would have play on higher difficulty.

Top Bottom