Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

+
Just patched - Excited to see the new content!

However, after testing, seems like Vehicle Repair is still broken as far as I can tell. Anyone having the issue where calling your vehicle fails to repair it, this patch will NOT resolve that issue (which was broken in 1.31 I believe).

Hey CDPR! Imagine you purchased a collectors edition of a game right with a figurine an everything, then you install the Game and it doesn’t work.
You then go trough a hole year trying it out every time a new patch comes out and it still performs bad but a little better for every patch, so you think to yourself ok at least they are trying to fix it and I’m thankful for that cus it seems to be a great game.

More than a year later and after a long wait since the latest patch you today put on a god live stream and really got me exited to play the game I bought
and been trying to play for almost a year now only to make me miserable at the ending of your live stream were you show me that because I’m on a PlayStation4 pro I’m stuck with the same stupid crowd AI ??? I’m not getting that ??? and when I install the update to see if this is really the case, because to me this is a stupid joke, the data is corrupted and I can’t even START THE GAME!
Are you guys serious???
Are they offering a free upgrade if you purchase the PS5? I know that's still not great. Are you still able to refund?

More often than not, the IP in the game will belong to the developer, but mods (to the extent they are original) will be owned by the modder. Disputes can arise between modders themselves, for example where one user alleges that a particular mod has plagiarised or made unauthorised use of that user's own creation.

Seems it's actually gonna be case by case and whether the content of the mod was entirely original. For example, if a modder creates a brand new car and injects it into the game, CDPR wouldn't have any rights to that asset, as it would be an entirely original creation of the modder. Yes, studios have gotten in trouble trying to pull things before with original modded content.

Right, as I said original art probably is the only thing a mod maker could defend. Game mechanics or even entire mods narratives it has been proven the DEV (IP holder) can use it all they want in their games with out compensation or credit given.

I really love this patch even if it impacts FPS more than any other. But graphics looks very nice and staring new playthrought, Ive found a lot of small changes already in 3 hours.

Has anyone been able to check out the bars around the city to see if they added smoking/drinking to any of them or are they all just still vendors?

Hey CDPR! Imagine you purchased a collectors edition of a game right with a figurine an everything, then you install the Game and it doesn’t work.
You then go trough a hole year trying it out every time a new patch comes out and it still performs bad but a little better for every patch, so you think to yourself ok at least they are trying to fix it and I’m thankful for that cus it seems to be a great game.

More than a year later and after a long wait since the latest patch you today put on a god live stream and really got me exited to play the game I bought
and been trying to play for almost a year now only to make me miserable at the ending of your live stream were you show me that because I’m on a PlayStation4 pro I’m stuck with the same stupid crowd AI ??? I’m not getting that ??? and when I install the update to see if this is really the case, because to me this is a stupid joke, the data is corrupted and I can’t even START THE GAME!
Are you guys serious???
You were offered a refund. You're on PS4, you may even still be able to get a refund; I dunno.
You got a bad deal on day one. I feel for you and I've mentioned guys who went through that when I run into people who deny this game has a shit launch. They fucked up and sold a game that could never work on last gen consoles as anyone imagined. That being said; the game barely maintains 30FPS on that system as is. A year on and the message should be clear by now. Just because you don't see "wow wow graffix" doesn't mean it's not effecting framerate. Ask for a refund, make more money, get new hardware, and then come back. That's the deal at this point.

Why no dualsence controller features on pc ?
First of all: thank you so much for your continuous hard work - regardless of the crazy amount of clearly purely projected hatred as a result of pandemic induced frustration and boredom - and the - as far as I could see in the presentation and the few minutes I had today to try myself - groundbreaking new patch!

I have the exact same question though. I extra purchased a DualSense pad for the sole purpose of playing cyberpunk 2077 on pc with it. (While I realize that native gyroscope support, even crazier with flick stick 👀will most likely forever stay a dream) I was really hoping that adaptive trigger support would make it into the game with the next gen update.

Seeing it did for PS5 - and that the pad suddenly gets detected natively, including PlayStation button prompts on PC - PLEASE consider adding support on PC as well, it would be highly appreciated!

Last edited:
Every time, 1-2s within pressing Play in GOG... Seen others report the same.
Yes, nvidia drivers are updated and latest, 14feb release. It worked just before the announcement stream on 1.31. No, resinstall did not help nor did verify/repair.
1644971611844.png

Are you guys serious???
man am in the same situation except for the very important part of the collector'edition; just bought the physical version day one and fuckin hell what a trip its been. As good news it seems like the "only" cut AI as it reads in the patch notes, not the yellow image, is the npcs turning hostile on you; which is such a great feature and can affect so much the immersion judging by what was shown live. I just checked a streamer playing on the ps4 pro and it was just me watching and he was nice so I asked him to try the AI stuff and all seem to be working except the hostile npcs. asside from that, on the patch notes old gen doesn't get the surprises around town also. From the stream the city is incredibly empty still and I didn't see a lot of combat, couldn't tell
Edit: but it's fucked up. CP is right up my alley, I finished it twice and spent a lot of time in night city already despite the many many problems; but on the old playstations at least it's like they created a great game and gave us a hell of a way to experience it

Last edited:
Patch and dlc is very good and i am start again i asked my self is be patch for firstperson nudity patch but i now dont care very mouch

I guess physically riding the monorail and looking out over night city is never going to happen
I mean, we can't count it out since mods have proved it to be possible in the Red Engine. We can still hold out hope. Just like vehicle combat, flying cars and vehicle customization, which all have mods right now. So not impossible, just need to see if they'll bother.

Still downloading the giganipples of data. Hopefully the metro system mod still works with this update. Anyone try it after the update?

Last edited:
Any plan to bring dualsense features to PC?

Currently I'm funneling low frequency audio to dualsense HD haptic vibrators and it feels amazing.

I imagine it'll be even more amazing if officially supported.

Although understandably, very few pc games supports dualsense features (AFAIK only Genshin impact and ff7 remake)
👀 how do you do that?
Post automatically merged:

Any plan to bring dualsense features to PC?

Currently I'm funneling low frequency audio to dualsense HD haptic vibrators and it feels amazing.

I imagine it'll be even more amazing if officially supported.

Although understandably, very few pc games supports dualsense features (AFAIK only Genshin impact and ff7 remake)
This! 🙏

Top Bottom