Patch 2.01

+
Galaxy crashes on install (had to download about 6 gb or so).
I installed base game update via offline setup which is available and now it is down to 3 GB. But I do not see an offline update from 2.0 to 2.01 for the DLC. So when can we expect it?

Guest 4707847

Huh? Are you sure?
the saves from my todays testing are still stored in the AppData saved games folder :think:

Oh yes, I am sure. A bit weird that your saves are being stored in AppData, mine used to be in a "Saved Games" folder in the user profile folder, not in AppData.

But yes, if you do a "Clean install" of the game (that means uninstall and delete from your computer everything related to the previous installation of the game, including the CD Project Red folder in AppData\Local\, The "Saved Games" folder within your user profile folder (back up your saves elsewhere first), and any game settings files and logs so that your computer looks like it has never had the installation of the game), then re-install the game and make your first save after you start a new game .. The save will be in the new location.

I kind of like the new location aswell (as someone else mentioned earlier), it just struck me as weird because games dont tend to shift stuff like that around after millions of people have become comfortable with the setup.

Anyway seeing is believing, the screenshot attached is where the game is now saving and loading its saves. I have a Games\ folder on my D:\ drive, which is where GOG Galaxy is configure to install them, have a look at the path at the top.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 55
I'm so glad I already exploited that Trauma Drama "bug." I really don't think it should have been patched. That game is way too difficult, especially when you consider how minor the reward is. An outfit and a little Trauma Team AV in your apartment are not worth suffering through that game legitimately.

There is a bug with that quest that should be fixed, though. You can do that quest in Act 1, and when you pick up your reward, Johnny will appear even though you don't have the Relic in your head yet. Either the reward shouldn't be available until Act 2, or Johnny should be set to not appear if you're in Act 1.
No no no! All rewards, even the most minor cosmetics, must be gated behind an unholy hell tedious grind! This adds "value" to the game!

/sarcasm

Hi, CD! Pay attention to the "QUEEN OF THE HIGHWAY" quest. After 2.0 patch (incluiding 2.1) there are end scene crashing bug (after V lose his caution at the bar scene with Panam). It's very dissapointed bug, which have influence on several endings. Thank you.
p.s. I'm not using any mods or etc. Playing Vanila version. Already reinstall game 2 times.

Galaxy crashes on install (had to download about 6 gb or so).
I installed base game update via offline setup which is available and now it is down to 3 GB. But I do not see an offline update from 2.0 to 2.01 for the DLC. So when can we expect it?
The offline patch for 2.01 is actually listed as Patch (2.0_PhL to Build_4912681Change_6422997_0)
Though if your install of 2.0 is from before Phantom Liberty launched, you'll probably have to download and install Patch (2.0 to Build_4902785Change_6408866_with_EP1_RL) first.

i was having a blast with 2.0 whitout bugs or crashes. The only thing that i've notice was the fire and smoke that are not coming from the exhaust in kusanagi, but below it. Nothing major.

Now seeing so many people getting their cyberware nerfed whitout reason after 2.01, makes me leave my ps5 offline for a while until it gets fixed.

What was the point of this update especially for pc last night had 2.0 running like a dream with ton of mods for everything cars all the way down to clothing, body the works one of the biggest travisity of this game is trying to play a femboy male V the npcs have all the clothes I want but the clothes you get for male v are trash the only way you can get a femboy male V is with mods literally one of the male npcs has one of the see through jacket with thigh high boots with earrings and everything but you can never get the outfit in the game with mods you can this outfit should be defaulted in the game along with ton of others. The only way to get NPC like clothes or there exact clothes is with mods. If CDPR doesnt want mods maybe put these outfits or clothing options in the game without the use of mods?

" Fixed an issue where some Iconic weapons wouldn't appear on wall of the Stash in V's apartment. "
This is not fully fixed. I have Bussaw and PSALM in my stash but they are not being displayed.

" Players who pre-ordered Phantom Liberty but didn't get the Quadra Sport R-7 "Vigilante" will now receive it. "
Being playing on my XSX for about an hour and no message for the car yet.

Really...do you guys even have a QA team ? The lack of testing is pretty obvious. This is unacceptable...it shows a lack of professionalism from all of you.

Oh yes, I am sure. A bit weird that your saves are being stored in AppData, mine used to be in a "Saved Games" folder in the user profile folder, not in AppData.

But yes, if you do a "Clean install" of the game (that means uninstall and delete from your computer everything related to the previous installation of the game, including the CD Project Red folder in AppData\Local\, The "Saved Games" folder within your user profile folder (back up your saves elsewhere first), and any game settings files and logs so that your computer looks like it has never had the installation of the game), then re-install the game and make your first save after you start a new game .. The save will be in the new location.

I kind of like the new location aswell (as someone else mentioned earlier), it just struck me as weird because games dont tend to shift stuff like that around after millions of people have become comfortable with the setup.

Anyway seeing is believing, the screenshot attached is where the game is now saving and loading its saves. I have a Games\ folder on my D:\ drive, which is where GOG Galaxy is configure to install them, have a look at the path at the top.
oh yes... my bad... its a bit late here
ofc i mean the profile saved games folder...
so to be absolute clear, the folder where CP77 put the save games from the get go
so nothing changed for me at all

maybe i should delete the save game folder and test if CP77 saves in the game folder then?
no harm done i guess, since i can t past that elevator anyway right now *kek*

The offline patch for 2.01 is actually listed as Patch (2.0_PhL to Build_4912681Change_6422997_0)
Though if your install of 2.0 is from before Phantom Liberty launched, you'll probably have to download and install Patch (2.0 to Build_4902785Change_6408866_with_EP1_RL) first.

I already played with 2.0 and EP1 via galaxy. 2.01 base game update is installed via offline (and therefore it cut download size from 6 gb to 3 gb), but still crashing.
Downloading 2.01 full DLC setup and installing that one then, though a lot to download due to Galaxy crash for normal install.

Note the game now stores your saves in a different place.
Mine are still in the original place.

Turning the radio on will now actively muffle all of the vehicle's sounds
That's a feature called Active Noise Cancelling. High end cars have that today, in 2077 it is standard of course.

The achievement bug fix triggered 8 base game achievements for me, like "Complete Judy Alvarez's storyline". :)
No new issues for me except for the downgraded Gorilla arms.

As of the current patch the Parade level is unplayable for me on PS5. It crashes every few steps after the first sniper is taken out.

Hey @Alicja. The droprate of cyberware capacity shards is still bugged.
Not one is dropping and I'm level 60, started the character on 2.0 from scratch before PL and also started a new character on PL. I tried on Hard and Very Hard.
I'm using a PC with Windows 11 but also tried on Linux and same result.

A big bug I've seen on the PC forums and I'm on PS5 is that after this patch, the Arm cyberwear of you have any is broken.
Whatever Tier they were before has kicked them down to Tier 1.
My main save, the Tier 5++ Monowire went to Tier 1 as did the Guerilla Arms Tier 5++. Mantis Blades? Top Tier down to T1. Rocket Launcher however, is not affected as of yet.

Top Bottom