(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember, mirrors in games (if you're not using ray-tracing reflections) are not actually mirrors. They're a character model that must be generated just like your character model in the game. Hence, like any character model, it's possible to assign the wrong assets to it. It could be something as simple as the ID numbers for a body part not matching the ID number used for the "mirror model".

(So, if ObjectID_1234 is my hat on my character, but MirrorObjectID_1234 has a broken texture or something...you don't see a hat in the mirror...you see a bald head. The hair would normally be culled so the hat looks right, but the hat has a corrupted texture, so nothing displays. Or if MirrorObjectID_1234 is mislabled, I might see a red bandana instead of a blue hat. The same thing is true of any body part that can be randomized.)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the mirror still a programmed ghost world character, rather than raytracing? I figured only the environment reflections were raytracing in this game
Post automatically merged:

also its not just underwear that needs to be removed or censor we want to see those organs work like in sex scenes the D must be erect otherwise whats the point of choosing size ,i just hope this gets fixed the way we all was hoping to see from the beginning
That's where it would cross the line and require an AO rating

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the mirror still a programmed ghost world character, rather than raytracing? I figured only the environment reflections were raytracing in this game

thats where the modders come in also the animators come in to do their work

Showing main characters without underwear could also require an AO rating, so devs chosen to not risk it too much and they covered genitals. PC games store accept not rated and AO rating games because PC is an open platform and there isn't any kind of bullshit like ESRB range as it is on consoles and cloud gaming. Unfortunately devs preferred to sell the same version on all platform and so we have ESRB range.

Showing main characters without underwear could also require an AO rating, so devs chosen to not risk it too much and they covered genitals. PC games store accept not rated and AO rating games because PC is an open platform and there isn't any kind of bullshit like ESRB range as it is on consoles and cloud gaming. Unfortunately devs preferred to sell the same version on all platform and so we have ESRB range.
have a source for this claim, buddy?

have a source for this claim, buddy?
They actually said it on their Discord. They absolutely wanted to get an M rating and they also said there woudl have been only one version of the game for all platforms, only exception was if some countries like Japan would have been censored the game even if compared to the US version.

They actually said it on their Discord. They absolutely wanted to get an M rating and they also said there woudl have been only one version of the game for all platforms, only exception was if some countries like Japan would have been censored the game even if compared to the US version.
Got screenshots? a username I can search by in their discord?

I would say that sexual acts is what makes it AO, there is plenty of games with full nudity that are rated M. Rust and Conan Exiles. You can be nude, but the sexual acts is what drives it.

Adding in a link to define. https://www.esrb.org/ratings-guide/

Me standing around naked or having nude dancers is not a "Prolonged graphic sex scene" But that is the US ratings. now you put my avatar and the npc together and spice it up to an after dark situation with controls to make sure it is just right, i can support the AO for the latter. I don't expect that from CDPR at all or even feel the need for that. However there will be mods i am sure and people can create that. I am just happy with uncensored nudity where it makes sense. Like the nude women in the water tubes, super neat. Buchered corpse treated like trash with eyes removed yet Pristine boxers, not so much for immersion.

Last edited:

It shows your character without underwear in the character creation menu and inventory. Also, with the nudity filter turned off, you can see Alt Cunningham's genitals in Johnny Silverhand's memory. You can also see glimpses of Judy's genitals in her sex scene. If the ESRB was going to make it AO because of genitals, it would have happened already.

havent tested it but it looks like someone found it out how to do it https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/185?tab=description maybe

Edit: Testing right now give me a bit :D
I tried this mod and this is the result for me. I can finally see my penis but the bra is still buggy and you can't see any penis or pubic hair on first person.
photomode_15122020_011035.png
photomode_15122020_011117.png
photomode_15122020_011213.png
inventory.png

It shows your character without underwear in the character creation menu and inventory. Also, with the nudity filter turned off, you can see Alt Cunningham's genitals in Johnny Silverhand's memory. You can also see glimpses of Judy's genitals in her sex scene. If the ESRB was going to make it AO because of genitals, it would have happened already.
Vaginas in menu and cutscenes are very low detailed cause depictions of full female nudity can't be in M rated games. Same thing happened in Agony censored version, Succubus vagina was retextured very low res.

Vaginas in menu and cutscenes are very low detailed cause depictions of full female nudity can't be in M rated games. Same thing happened in Agony censored version, Succubus vagina was retextured very low res.

Where'd you get that info? As has alreadt been said, we can already see it in game, and it was in photo mode day one before the bug. If the genitals were aroused or shown in a sex act then it would be an AO game. ESRB rated it months ago.

Ok. I tested the nexus mod version. It works fine in photo mode and I'm guessing in mirror (didn't test) but my D and pubes are missing in First person if I look down. :( Ah well. Hopefully someone smarter than me will fix that soon enough.

As far as texture quality goes, my D seems fine, though I did notice that I have no butthole! What's with that?! :p
photomode_14122020_185219.png
photomode_14122020_185509.png
20201214185145_1.jpg
photomode_14122020_185408.png
P.S. though, this game is amazing and I love it so much, so if you're a dev reading this, you have my love.

If the binaries are run and the fix is applied to a machines install will future updates pushed from cdpr revert those changes? if they push a new copy of the gamedata files to fix “issues” will this need to be reapplied ?
Probably, however, if you look at the Nexus mods, the creater handily supplied us with a means of putting it back, so, if we have any issues with future updates, it's not so hard to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom