Players should be able to craft clothes.

+
What the title says. I would like to enjoy the game with clothes that I like, not clothes that have better stats and more mod slots. I do understadn that this gets rid of a lot of grinding, it seems, but what I am saying is that maybe when we scrap those clothes they should drop a crafting spec for them, so that we can create new clothes (although it might be more expensive).
Post automatically merged:

Another good way would be to add ornaments. By paying certain amount of resources players can turn the clothing into ornaments, which can be used to change the looks of other clothings

I like crafting. I just wish it wasn't so tedious. Tech needs a third skill tree for drones though.

crafting should have been completely removed
True... not only do you have to basically deep spec into tech to make anything worthwhile, it's also tedious and feels tacked on (no actual crafting table needed, etc.). Dunno why they didn't go the Witcher route and give us weapon/armor crafters in the world... I mean, having the option to do weapon tuning yourself when you what to go techie is one thing, but this?

Also: Iconic gear really should level with the player...

kind of agree, what's the point in shops if you can simply make everything, still undecided if upgrading gear is even worth it.
I think the crafting system deserves to stay. (even though it needs a revamp)

I think it depends which build you want to make wether you hang in your crafting UI, or the shop

Would be really nice if iconic gear level up with the player. I don't have any problem with the crafting system but i feel that is too much repetitive. Drones is an amazing idea, hope someday we can have it.

I think the crafting system deserves to stay. (even though it needs a revamp)

I think it depends which build you want to make wether you hang in your crafting UI, or the shop
well, looking at the crafting tree, there are some good crafting benefits, like crafted weapons do extra damage, but compared to the other skill trees, I can can see better perks to spend points on, I've always felt that crafting was a multiplayer mechanic to be combined with trading, in a single player game it seems a bit of a waste of time, when you outlevel most of your gear quite quickly, simply pick up what an enemy has dropped and you're good to go.
Post automatically merged:

they handled crafting in TW3 really well, where you had to go to a specific npc, it seems the skipped the middle man for "quality of life".

well, looking at the crafting tree, there are some good crafting benefits, like crafted weapons do extra damage, but compared to the other skill trees, I can can see better perks to spend points on, I've always felt that crafting was a multiplayer mechanic to be combined with trading, in a single player game it seems a bit of a waste of time, when you outlevel most of your gear quite quickly, simply pick up what an enemy has dropped and you're good to go.
Oh damn yeah. I see where you're going. I mostly used crafting, to gain money quickly hahahah.
Thats what I meant with the crafting system needing a revamp.

sry for not clarifying :D

Oh damn yeah. I see where you're going. I mostly used crafting, to gain money quickly hahahah.
Thats what I meant with the crafting system needing a revamp.

sry for not clarifying :D
I kind of would like to see crafting /upgrades go the way that elite dangerous did, where you have to go to a specific npc and you need to have an appropriate rep with that npc/faction ( do some chores for them basically by the way of gigs), it would seem a bit more "immersive"

I kind of would like to see crafting /upgrades go the way that elite dangerous did, where you have to go to a specific npc and you need to have an appropriate rep with that npc/faction ( do some chores for them basically by the way of gigs), it would seem a bit more "immersive"
That would be so much more enticing to actually work any kind of recognition.

Also: Iconic gear really should level with the player...

Im in the camp of removing leveling entirely. Ive been talking against it for ages. You can still have progression in the exact same way as before, just without levels. All the xp, perks, skills, other stuff. You can have all that without levels. Leveling is a superfluous, dated mechanic with more negatives than positives.

When things would be not separated by levels then challenge would remain challenge. Currently in CP2077 (Ive been avoiding the main story) the game is piss-easy because Ive outleveled most things.

Level scaling is basically a way of doing that as well (needless, but it works). AC: Odyssey had level scaling, AC:Valhalla has not for some reason. This is one of the reasons I actually consider Odyssey to be the superior game. In Odyssey because of level scaling, I can go anywhere, do anything. In Valhalla I am herded by the levels of the areas and I don't like it.

Top Bottom