Please CDPR, support modders and make your life easier

+
If they had more support, they could reintroduce the removed content faster while you correct essential bugs for all platforms.
You can change this policy later when the MP mode comes out. The full potential of CP2077 can be explored only through mods.

Nahhhh, becoming a Bethesda is not what we want. Hold them responsible for putting out a crap game and make them fix it, not other people that dont even get paid.

Nahhhh, becoming a Bethesda is not what we want. Hold them responsible for putting out a crap game and make them fix it, not other people that dont even get paid.
I agree with this post. I like mods, but mods should only be used to put things into the game that was never promised or shouldn't already be in there. Fixing bugs, and adding in things that were already promised us, should have been done at launch, and when not as a bug fix shortly there after. It shouldn't be up to players to literally do the devs job.

They are not going to be a bethesda. They already tried harder in TW3, but TW3 didn't had the same dimensions and complexity that CP2077 can or actually have. People that make great mods can be paid by patreon, by increasing their portfolio or even hired by CDPR. Already happened with some modders that worked in Skyrim. Independent development is a strategy that should be stimulate. Everyone wins.

They are not going to be a bethesda. They already tried harder in TW3, but TW3

You do know that after Witcher 3 ALOT of their team left due to working conditions and crunch? The devs developing CP2077 are not all the same ones that did Witcher 3.

Again they made millions of dollars on releasing a broken game, a game that most of the player base cant properly enjoy, at least they can do now is fix it and dont tarnish their reputation even more by tossing the work to some other guys.

CDPR have stated they will support modding after a couple of months once people are situated with the game.

I agree with this post. I like mods, but mods should only be used to put things into the game that was never promised or shouldn't already be in there. Fixing bugs, and adding in things that were already promised us, should have been done at launch, and when not as a bug fix shortly there after. It shouldn't be up to players to literally do the devs job.
This is exactly what i'm saying. Let the devs do their jobs while the modders do whatever they want and the community like to see!

Modding tools and mod support are probably THE MOST NEEDED THING in the ENTIRE GAME. Bump my dudes.

Top Bottom