Please release the patches along with the patch notes

+
Please release the patches along with the patch notes

Please release the patches along with the patch notes or at least 1 or 2 days after. Its like a massive tease. Also, everyone on the forum complains about the changes before they had time to test it out. So the closer the patch is to the patch notes the better.

Not sure about that. Posting earlier means you can react earlier and start trying out new decks, strats, and saving scrap for some cra... cards.

I like it that way as well. Better be warned in advance what exactly change.

I see your point though. Some peoples really overdo it with the "my faction is done for" and the "X faction will be overpowered" without having tested it.

Last edited:
Yeah CD Projekt Red positing the patch notes a week or so early is to have the same effect of say the Football League announcing that from the next match your Favourite Football Team has to play with their shoelaces tied together and blind folded. This means for the week or so after the notes are out you have time to rage and be angry, cry and sob, bitch and moan and then ultimately when the big game comes and your Football Team loses badly, you have been prepared for it, you expect it and you don't get so salty about it.

Necro_Man_Ser;n7165740 said:
Not sure about that. Posting earlier means you can react earlier and start trying out new decks, strats, and saving scrap for some cra... cards.

Yes I agree.. early patch notes helps us to prepare for it & off course everyone having their own preferences & making everyone happy is not possible for cdpr so someone has to understand.
About thread I don't think its a big problem till it's going to use space on my pc hard disk lol. we are humans not robots & to err is human nature so let it be as it is. Mods are there to lock / delete unwanted threads. If you are not happy with any thread just ignore or use flag to report :)

Players getting all riled up is their own decision though, and I don't think CDPR gets any serious hate that would warrant precaution. I think the problem of people discussing patch changes to death
1) will set in either way and
2) should not be a worry the devs need to face.

getting the notes early is good, problems arise depending on A) how long between notes and and patch and B) if we know when the patch is coming.
Otherwise, people get antsy and also have a lot of time to internalize their theoretical frustration at changes without being able to see them play out and realize they're, shockingly, not as bad as they thought.

Really? It was three days. And two of those days were on the weekend. So the patch notes came one business day before the patch. Have some perspective please, is that not close enough?

Having the weekend to digest changes, check out our collections and prepare is almost the perfect timing (it only seemed longer because the video was slightly early, not the notes and patch too late).

Top Bottom