Problem after cooking

+
Problem after cooking

Hey guys!

I have got really, really big problem. Everything works fine when I run the game in the editor, but after cooking everything is mess up. Dialog don't works (they are starting but no subtitles are displayed and dialog lines needs to be skipped and quits on any choice section), mini map also is not display and a markers on in shows something competently different locations.

If i run the game in the editor - every thing works as intended.

Any thoughts? Please help me, I've spend over100h on my quest and it just can't be wasted :(

I discovered, that this was a problem with language settings - the w switch the game to .pl version dialogs works fine. Now i need to figure out the mini map problem.

Hey guys!
Have a problem with cooking and I just dunno how to solve it.
After my level is cooked, I can see him in the User Content Manager but I can't see him in the "User Content" menu in the game itself. If I enabled mod in User Content Manager and simply started new game, it uses the main character from my mod, so I believe the game can detect mod files... I just don't understand why it isn't in the "User Content" menu.

Maybe it somehow connected with the fact I use another player.w2ent and witcher.w2ent? Or that may be caused by using the original level from act 2?

I did everything is written in Benzenzimmern's cooking level tutorial, but the problem isn't solved.

Top Bottom