PsPro - Resolution Issues since patch

+
PsPro - Resolution Issues since patch

Prior the patch, everything was displayed at the same resolution. Gwent looked super sharp and crisp, displaying everything in what I am assuming is 4k.

Since the patch however, it appears that everything only outputs in 1080p. Text is much more difficult to read, and none of the images (especially in card previews) are very pleasant to look at.

Please address this issue.

additionally, the filter menus don't function correctly anymore. I can no long select certain filters in the menu, because it always assumes my cursor is over a card, and will bring up its preview when I press X.

I notice you don't have a lot of console bug reports in these forums. I am a huge CDPR fan, and especially a fan of Gwent. I'd be very happy to submit much more detailed bug reports, on an ongoing basis for the PS4 console on request.

Want to add, the above mentioned issue about filters not working because the cursor is in the wrong frame, is present during matches as well.

i was viewing a graveyard when my opponent had to make a card reveal choice.

from that moment on, I was unable to move my cursor in the game at all and had to lose by casting away cards for inaction.

I can provide a video on request.

Today I noticed the same filter problem on my ps4. Also lost a match due to same issue of looking at graveyard and not being able to move my cursor.

Top Bottom