Quest Bug - Estrophy: The Glen and Rancho Coronado

+
The quests our digital driver sends us to fetch his rogue vehicles on: Estrophy: "The Glen" and "Rancho Coronado", do not work now. I completed this quest on a previous V and know what should occur.
Upon entering either vehicle's yellow search globe, it pulls up the quest for the other, opposite vehicle, instead of the one that is in the area. So, visiting The Glen will pull up Rancho and visiting Rancho pulls up Glen... You can be standing two feet away from the vehicle and no call from it comes in, locking all progress.

Attempts to Fix: Restarting everything does nothing, while doing another quest and coming back merely resets the phone call and the bug just occurs again.
Post automatically merged:

This also bugs the player's map, disabling the golden bread crumb pathfinder trail on the minimap that leads us to objectives for any other quest unrelated to Delamain. Requires closing the game fully to restore.

Last edited:
Trying the game under a new life path, I tested a theory I had under this 3rd V and found results.

2nd V didn't jump on the Delamain quests immediately as 1st V did, instead putting the quest to the side as I attended Jackie's funeral and did a few other quests close by, so I at least had wheels/combat items to do the Del quests. In doing so I stumbled on random Dels along the way. So I repeated 1st V steps, where I dropped everything and touched these cars in order as given. Quest is working again under these conditions.

My guess for the culprit? Doing/encountering it out of order? Picking up your newly repaired vehicle before the quests are done? Attending Jackies funeral?

Top Bottom