Question about domination skill

+
Question about domination skill

Yeah, so I tried out a build around the domination skill. It's supposed to 'let you be able to have 2 opponents influenced by axii at the same time'.

But the description is kind of vague. Does it mean you have to cast 2 axii's to control 2 opponents? Or should one axii affect 2 enemies?

Because I did some testing and... On nekkers (lvl 6) I could affect 2 enemies, but on lvl 18 enemies (drowners, necrophages), for the life of me, I could not cast one axii and have 2 enemies be affected. Did I do something wrong? Patch 1.07 related?

---------- Updated at 01:43 PM ----------

anyone?

seriously, no one knows anything about this?

I did some more testing and domination only rarely works on 2 opponents at the same time with one cast. I'm the only one noticing this? Seems like there'd be more rage about this if anyone else noticed, especially sign users?

Most of us go for the philosophy of more DAKKA rather than control. Even then for control 2 yrden+1 alternate yrden is better with high intensity.

But as i said most of go for Dakka.

Well my answer was towards the question why others have not bothered with it or noticed it yet.

Top Bottom