Question on antiquary meteorite mod

+
Question on antiquary meteorite mod

Is there any way to get the meteorite sword mods that allow the antiquary to sell them to work if you've already sold him something? I know the original mod in February said you couldn't. Is there a way with Djinni or otherwise to "reset" the antiquary, so to speak, to allow the mod to work? Thanks.

None that I know of.. .In order to get the swords you have to have the mod installed before you talk to the antiquary. As you noticed, the requirement carries over from the original meteorite swords mod by snfonska. I'm not a real modder--I can just do hacks--so I have no idea why you can't get the swords if you've already talked to the antiquary. Sorry I can't help you. Perhaps somebody else will have a better answer. If you get one, please post it: I'd like to know myself.

depending on where you are in game you have to face a unique boss type enemy for trophy. lets say you are in act 2, you have kokacidium and skoffin, act 3 moa and woref etc. just edit their model files in djinni and give them swords in loot. when you kill them, you'll pick up swords and anything you imagine from their corpses.

flashintheflesh said:
depending on where you are in game you have to face a unique boss type enemy for trophy. lets say you are in act 2, you have kokacidium and skoffin, act 3 moa and woref etc. just edit their model files in djinni and give them swords in loot. when you kill them, you'll pick up swords and anything you imagine from their corpses.
I had no idea this was even possible. That's what I get for never learning to use Djinni. Thanks Flash!

Top Bottom