Question Relating To Money Purchases

+
Question Relating To Money Purchases

It was mentioned that real money purchases would be available from day one of the Beta, I have some questions regarding this.

First of all, what guarantee will we get that drop-rates and pack prices will not change further down the line, as the Beta progresses?

If this does happen, since it would be logically for you to experiment with this in Beta, what sort of compensation, if any, could people who spent real money earlier, expect to receive?

Last question I have is, will cards opened in packs bought by real money, be wiped eventually when the game goes into open Beta or releases and if that is the case, how are we refunded?

I have a lot of faith in CDPR and I trust them as a company, even so, it is good to double check and know what you are getting into when you are purchasing things with real money.
Perhaps these questions come a little early, but since I plan to spent real money from the very first day, I would like answers to these questions before Beta starts 25th October.

1. Unlikely that pack prices will be changed. CDPR would have decided on a fair amount and most likely will be sticking to that price. No idea about drop rates but reducing one is a way to boost revenue. ;)

2. Not sure how CDPR might compensate. But hopefully well enough.

3. Probably we bought x packs with x money. Then after reset we should be getting a new set of x packs. imo. :)

Top Bottom