Real baby Geralt

+
Daerdin said:
Können Sie bitte auf Englisch sprechen? Danke ;)
Translation of my last post:I forgot to write in previos post, that the girl is 16 years old now, and its long ago, that the german bureaucracy made such stupid things. And I hope that today these stupid bureaucracy stuff isn't longer like it was 16 years ago. End of translation.But every day you can read in the newspaper stupid things, that our beloved german bureaucracy did, not only with such names.For my english isn't that good, I hope Petra wrote that word bureaucracy in the correct form. ;D 8)

HexenmeisterRaven said:
Translation of my last post:I forgot to write in previos post, that the girl is 16 years old now, and its long ago, that the german bureaucracy made such stupid things. And I hope that today these stupid bureaucracy stuff isn't longer like it was 16 years ago. End of translation.
Raven, dear, you live here and you still have such hopes? Now there's an idealist ;) If anything, it has become worse in the last couple of years. But fear not - the Anti Bureaucracy Committee installed by our beloved gouvernment will certainly solve this mess in no time at all :p

Did you hear about the new (intended) red tape? Such being the case German many children overwight the health minister suggest to forbid commercials about sweets for a certain time on TV :DForbiddance, interdiction, prohibition, etc. instead of dealing with the probs by talking to each other :wall:

PetraSilie said:
Did you hear about the new (intended) red tape? Such being the case German many children overwight the health minister suggest to forbid commercials about sweets for a certain time on TV :DForbiddance, interdiction, prohibition, etc. instead of dealing with the probs by talking to each other :wall:
Certainly. It's just so much easier to draw up a law against something than tackle the problem at its root. That would require spending thought and effort (not to mention money) and is thus a hugely unpopular approach. And let's not forget that there are elections coming next year.

Seems he learned his first skill: thumb sucking ;D
Daerdin said:
Aren't we going slightly off-topic? ;)
uuuups, sorry

If you don't mind me expressing myself this way:DUDE, you named your kid Geralt?! I just realized that that was your kid.Dude... dude...You messed up, his hair isn't white. :D

Top Bottom