REDkit?

+
It will be available, but apparently not anytime soon. CDPR stated they're focusing on releasing the DLC and Expansions, but claimed it will come sooner than the first RedKit for The Witcher 2.

I don't want to create another thread for it so I'll ask here if you don't mind.

What are REDpoints?

Thanks for the quick answer, how long did it take for it to come to The Witcher 2?
it took 2 freaking years ! which is why not many people were enticed into modding the game. thus, they promised they'd release it much earlier than before, but want also to make sure it's as easy to use and as extensive as the modding tools for TES, if not more.

The REDkit 2 will come at some point, but it won't take as long as the REDkit 1 for Witcher 2.

I don't want to create another thread for it so I'll ask here if you don't mind.

What are REDpoints?

It's basically the reputation system on this forum.

I hope they release it before the years end. Any later than 3-6 months after games debut and it'll share RedKit for Assassins of Kings fate. Limbo.

In my opinion the Redkit doesn't even have to be complete or totally free of bugs. We'd just need some basic functions so we can start to edit the game. Let patches handle the rest later on. Meanwhile the modders can start working on their stuff...
... tbh I can barely await the Redkit. I have plans.^^

They could at least give us some basic command for editing right now.
Nothing like quest creator, dialogues and all, which they would want to release only after their own extensions are out, that i can understand ; but at least basic editions like add NPC, script editing, remove & edit places, nothing that would impact their extensions.

Top Bottom