Refund problems

+
Wow... well at least we can all tell who the real fans are and aren't. You get a few FPS hiccups or glitches that any game of this udnertaking WOULD have and people cry, whimper moan and complain that they were cheated. I've beaten the game already just fine even with a few minor hiccups, but you just reload from a last checkpoint or save and it's perfectly normal again. Keep up the good work CDPR, don't let these haters drag you in the mud. And if they played for more than two hours, don't refund them. You weren't selling Demo's and people should be smart enough to know not every game these days is going to come out perfect. Sending you at CDPR my love!
Fans of what?
Bending?

Wow... well at least we can all tell who the real fans are and aren't. You get a few FPS hiccups or glitches that any game of this udnertaking WOULD have and people cry, whimper moan and complain that they were cheated. I've beaten the game already just fine even with a few minor hiccups, but you just reload from a last checkpoint or save and it's perfectly normal again. Keep up the good work CDPR, don't let these haters drag you in the mud. And if they played for more than two hours, don't refund them. You weren't selling Demo's and people should be smart enough to know not every game these days is going to come out perfect. Sending you at CDPR my love!

Wow. I really wish I could play if it didn't crash on my Base PS4 constantly. I really wish I got that great CDProjekt Red experience. Or hey, maybe it was so immersive in trying to have me get F'd by a corpo, it did it in real life.

Wow. I really wish I could play if it didn't crash on my Base PS4 constantly. I really wish I got that great CDProjekt Red experience. Or hey, maybe it was so immersive in trying to have me get F'd by a corpo, it did it in real life.
It's not better on Pro , so do not worry about missing anything

Who cares? Current Gen consoles like your new Router PS5 and a mini PC Box from Xbox are new tech. If you are referring to PS4 and XBox One, so what? Consoles are having the same issues as some PC players, performance, graphical etc. They are fixing the problems as they can and where they can. What? Did you want them to delay the game AGAIN? No new game that is released now a days will ever come out 100% perfect. Consumers demand too much from their titles and games and with corporates pulling the strings behind developers they have a 'time frame'. I'm surprised they were given the 3 times to push the release date back that they were to begin with. Stop crying about it, enjoy the game for what it is and watch them fix it.

P.S.

PC is the Master for Gaming. =p

So those who rightfully offer criticism, often in hopes of a better game, aren't real fans? LOL! I needed that, thank you.

Demanding is wanting to play the game I paid for? Either refund me. Or let me trade my BASE PS4 copy for A PC copy.

Who cares? Current Gen consoles like your new Router PS5 and a mini PC Box from Xbox are new tech. If you are referring to PS4 and XBox One, so what? Consoles are having the same issues as some PC players, performance, graphical etc. They are fixing the problems as they can and where they can. What? Did you want them to delay the game AGAIN? No new game that is released now a days will ever come out 100% perfect. Consumers demand too much from their titles and games and with corporates pulling the strings behind developers they have a 'time frame'. I'm surprised they were given the 3 times to push the release date back that they were to begin with. Stop crying about it, enjoy the game for what it is and watch them fix it.

P.S.

PC is the Master for Gaming. =p

Unfortunately, you're wrong.

The problems that people are experiencing on last gen consoles are completely inexcusable. It's not the game not being 100% perfect, the game seems completely unplayable. Have you seen the videos from a base PS4? Holy crap, it's bad. I'm playing on PC and having very few issues that can't be fixed with a quick reload but I fully understand being pissed after spending 60+ on a game that can't even run properly on your console.

I'm assuming they knew the game ran like crap on last gen consoles and, as such, they either should've delayed the release further on these consoles or scrapped it completely. They chose not too, now they have to deal with the backlash from people who were told they could play and actually can't.

Not to mention... I'm not entirely certain the issues can be completely fixed on base last gen consoles... We're talking about 7 years old tech here. Without some serious compromise and crazy optimization, I don't see it happening.

You get a few FPS hiccups or glitches that any game of this udnertaking WOULD have and people cry, whimper moan and complain that they were cheated. \

Digital Foundry, perhaps the premier experts in benchmarking literally called the game "unplayable" and have video showings consistent dips into 15 FPS with constant crashes.

FIFTEEN FRAMES PER SECOND.

Unfortunately, you're wrong.

The problems that people are experiencing on last gen consoles are completely inexcusable. It's not the game not being 100% perfect, the game seems completely unplayable. Have you seen the videos from a base PS4? Holy crap, it's bad. I'm playing on PC and having very few issues that can't be fixed with a quick reload but I fully understand being pissed after spending 60+ on a game that can't even run properly on your console.

I'm assuming they knew the game ran like crap on last gen consoles and, as such, they either should've delayed the release further on these consoles or scrapped it completely. They chose not too, now they have to deal with the backlash from people who were told they could play and actually can't.

Not to mention... I'm not entirely certain the issues can be completely fixed on base last gen consoles... We're talking about 7 years old tech here. Without some serious compromise and crazy optimization, I don't see it happening.

Okay where I do see your point in regards to the outdated tech with consoles compared to what we have now. I WILL agree with you that they should have scrapped or pushed back the release date for the console versions of the game itself. However with some of the backlash that CDPR has gotten from all this, it's extremely unwarranted. Developers were threatened because of the release date push backs and now their credibility is being harmed because overall on issues that they might have known about but also stated that as the game is released, will be fixed as well as add in new features. They are working on it, just give them some time. Heck when they implemented 1.04 Hotfix not even my $4k gaming PC would load the game, but I found a fix for that with the AMD fix and my NVIDIA GPU drivers. Is it fair that those who play on console are having these issues? No. But it's also not fair the hateful and threatening remarks consumers have given to them either. Just give them some time, it will be worked out. I've been a fan of cyberpunk ever since I was 10! I even went to GenCon a few times and met Mike and had my ORIGINAL copy of Cyberpunk 2013 signed by him. I have all the core tabletop books as well just a lack of people who want to play lol. So this is like a breath of fresh air for me, even if I get a puff of exhaust every now and then, still going to stick through it. lol
Post automatically merged:

Digital Foundry, perhaps the premier experts in benchmarking literally called the game "unplayable" and have video showings consistent dips into 15 FPS with constant crashes.

FIFTEEN FRAMES PER SECOND.

Simple fix! Switch to PC? Less bugs and a playable game. Or better yet, maybe CDPR should give those who have Cyberpunk for console a free copy for PC!

Again. I wish I could have a puff of exhaust instead of being unable to play it. We aren't talking about the PC versions of this game. Those crash but not every 10 minutes. PS4/XBOX just shouldnt have gotten released period.

Okay where I do see your point in regards to the outdated tech with consoles compared to what we have now. I WILL agree with you that they should have scrapped or pushed back the release date for the console versions of the game itself. However with some of the backlash that CDPR has gotten from all this, it's extremely unwarranted. Developers were threatened because of the release date push backs and now their credibility is being harmed because overall on issues that they might have known about but also stated that as the game is released, will be fixed as well as add in new features. They are working on it, just give them some time. Heck when they implemented 1.04 Hotfix not even my $4k gaming PC would load the game, but I found a fix for that with the AMD fix and my NVIDIA GPU drivers. Is it fair that those who play on console are having these issues? No. But it's also not fair the hateful and threatening remarks consumers have given to them either. Just give them some time, it will be worked out. I've been a fan of cyberpunk ever since I was 10! I even went to GenCon a few times and met Mike and had my ORIGINAL copy of Cyberpunk 2013 signed by him. I have all the core tabletop books as well just a lack of people who want to play lol. So this is like a breath of fresh air for me, even if I get a puff of exhaust every now and then, still going to stick through it. lol

Simple fix! Switch to PC? Less bugs and a playable game. Or better yet, maybe CDPR should give those who have Cyberpunk for console a free copy for PC!

If they did this, I'd be satisfied.

I won't argue that the threats or anything happening to the devs is right. It's not. Gamers are very often a crazily hateful bunch.

That doesn't mean that a lot of the anger isn't fully warranted. Whether they stated their commitment to fixing things or not is completely irrelevant because they never warned people that the game wasn't playable on hardware they said it would be playable on. They acknowledged they are aware of the issues but do you truly think they didn't know about them beforehand?

They didn't let reviewers try the consoles versions and we're talking about consoles here. Same hardware, everywhere. It's basically impossible they didn't know how bad it was, yet, no statement prior to people buying the game. Now these people are stuck with the game and absolutely no way to know if it will ever be playable.

That's oversimplifying things... a lot. I'm not certain if you're serious.

Sure, a free PC version would be a nice thing but to play it properly you need some decent hardware. I paid 4K for this PC 4 years ago and it plays the game well. Not as well as I'd like and I will be spending another 3-4K on a new PC this year once I can actually buy the hardware without paying scalper prices but here's the thing.. I'm lucky to be able to afford to do this every 3-5 years. Not everyone can and those who can't are the vast majority here. Telling people to just "switch to PC" to play CP2077 is completely unrealistic and willingly ignoring the bigger picture here.

I wish it was this simple because I still strongly believe CP2077 has the solid foundation it needs to become a masterpiece and CDPR will need money to get it there.

Ok, but what's the point to give them time now if they already scammed all console players?
Let us wait untill you figure it out, i guess everyone would agree on that. Why release so raw thing?
But right now i bought game ,played for 3 maybe hours on 15 fps and sh*tty textures, bugs and etc. , next day showed to my friends who had some thoughts about buying that , they just laughed. Deleted since 12 dec.
So i just toss away 60 eur
Don't even want to touch this game , lol i'm not even playing anything since that sh*t)
So this release on PS4 pro is nothing but stinky fishy scam move , that's all

Why do idiots keep saying if you have a problem switch to pc tell me a decent pc that you can get for the same price as the ps4 that can play cyberpunk, I dont want to get a pc I want to play games on my playstation I like playing the exclusives that come with it and if you have to buy a whole new system to play cyberpunk then why not just keep it on pc in the first place? even if they do give a free copy on pc how does that hel me run the game on my console?

Last edited:
Please, recognise that, due to the high volume of e-mails, there will be delays in responses. Please, remain patient.

If there ever will be responses at all, especially when refunds are negated anyways all over the place. No, I won't remain patient when I'm delivered an unfinished game both on console and PC and when I have until 21 december. I understand your role as a moderator and I respect that, nothing against you, just try to understand how the buyers and supporters of this company are feeling right now.

Of course CDPR had no intention of allowing refunds! Thats why they used the words 'you can opt for a refund' rather than ' you can get a refund'- there is a big difference , as people are opting for a refund and not getting one!

It;s just another PR stunt by CDPR to fool the press into thinking they were offering refunds when they were not, just like saying it 'runs surprisingly well on current gen consoles' when it clearly didn't and then stopping any reviews or footage of current gen version until after release.

I have spent years telling people that CDPR are the best gaming company around , now I'll be telling people not to ever buy anything from CDPR due to them being imo the most dishonest company around, which is something I never thought would happen.

There will be no guaranteed refunds and there never was go to be ! CDPR just wanted us to believe that! SHAME ON THEM!

Simple fix! Don't release products that don't work!

Jesus christ dude, just because it works fine for you doesn't mean that the company didn't mess up.

Please, recognise that, due to the high volume of e-mails, there will be delays in responses. Please, remain patient.
There was recently a few articles "clarifying" their recent post and refund position stating that there were misconceptions regarding their post and that they are indeed not offering refunds due to the state of the game, but were merely stating you could use the already existing policies--which their post does not mention.

Would you be able to provide clarity if that was the official statement of CDPR or not?

After 3 days. I finally got this.

Attachments

• CDPROJEKT RED EMAIL RESPONSE.PNG
    CDPROJEKT RED EMAIL RESPONSE.PNG
    83.8 KB · Views: 144
Top Bottom