Removing Breach Protocol from PVE was a terrible idea.

+
Honestly I prefer netrunning now. Before, you got to a certain level and you could just sit 50 metres away from danger, play the minigame, click buttons and patiently kill everything. It rapidly became boring and mindless. You never felt like you were in danger. You never felt any need to adapt.

Honestly I prefer netrunning now. Before, you got to a certain level and you could just sit 50 metres away from danger, play the minigame, click buttons and patiently kill everything. It rapidly became boring and mindless. You never felt like you were in danger. You never felt any need to adapt.
Because now you can’t? Like I said before spreading System/Synapses with Raven or the Blackwall Gate are as braindead and op like Contagion pre 2.0.

Then don’t play that way? If you don’t personally like a playstyle choose something else, don’t eliminate it for everyone who might enjoy it.

These “too easy” comments don’t mean anything in a single player game. I mean in the end who cares? Want a more challenging time, use a build and difficulty setting that provides it.

The skill trees were very adaptable before, now they are very rigid paths that don’t leave room for much customization.

Basically now that I play on pc, I had the freedom to simply remove the combat entirely. I downloaded a mod that just instantly kills anyone, and I prefer that over the top “fix”, to the terrible new combat system introduced in 2.0.

Never said that people should play like that just that it’s possible. Claiming Netrunning 2.0 is more advanced, tactical and need more skill is just not true. That’s all I’m saying.

Last edited:
To be honest, as someone who has been playing since the release I don't understand the complaints about netraning 2.0

Before 2.0, netrunning was an absolutely boring ability branch for me. Quick hacks were very strong, enemies didn't react to you in any way, you could spam contagion and all enemies would fall without creating any challenge for you.

For those who prefer to play as a stealthy netrunner, there are many abilities that allow you to do so:

1) Encryption perk - -30% traceability for all quickhacks
2) Shadowrunner perk - -100% trace progress after perfoming a takedown
3) Memory wipe quickhack - Untraceable.
Prevents the targeted enemy from noticing you for a short time. −25% trace progress when uploaded outside of combat.
4) Arasaka Mk.1-5 cyberdeck - When Overclock is active, quickhacks will not increase trace progress (but will still initiate it).
5) Netdriver Mk.1 cyberdeck - −20% traceability for quickhacks uploaded through cameras.

I don't mean to say you're wrong, but for me personally, the new netrunning has become more interesting. There's more challenge, more combo attacks and mechanics like quickhack chains and acceleration.

About the breach protocol - I'm not sad to see it removed. But cd red forgot that there are many quests that reward demons, and now there are no demons and you get nothing :D (for example, the quest kold mirage).

Sorry for my bad English. I'm trying to learn )

Top Bottom