Request about how Regina informs V about a cyberpsycho

+
Greetings,

Would like to request the following.

When the "Skip Fixer Brief/Debrief Holocalls" option is selected OFF, and you approach the location of a cyberpsycho to closely in your car, Regina sends you a text message informing you about that cyberpsycho, instead of holling you per holocall the moment you step out.

Prior to the introduction of this particular option, Regina always contacted V per holocall the moment V stepped out of the car no matter the distance, or on foot.

As I much rather prefer being informed by holocall, (Have the option OFF afterall), would like to request if this decision/oversight can be adjusted, so that when the option, "Skip Fixer Brief/Debrief Holocalls" is OFF, Regina will always inform V by holocall, the moment V steps out of the car, regardless the distance.

I say "car", because I'm not entirely sure Regina equally text messages V when approaching a cyberpsycho location too close by motorcycle. Still need to test that.

Thank you.

Kind regards.

Upvote 0
Yeah I dislike this massively too.

I want to hear the briefing, not have it skipped and then reading about it just because I happen to be driving by in a vehicle. All the other gigs wait until I'm out of the vehicle before getting a call, so the same should be for psychos.

Ampee

Forum regular
Upvote 0
Yeah I dislike this massively too.

I want to hear the briefing, not have it skipped and then reading about it just because I happen to be driving by in a vehicle. All the other gigs wait until I'm out of the vehicle before getting a call, so the same should be for psychos.
"all the other gigs wait until i'm out of the vehicle" - no, If you pass a gig, the same will happen: Fixer will text you instead of a call.
Ride the new NCART till the end (not skipping it!) and once you have left the metro, every gig you passed by will have a text message from the fixer.

Upvote 0
"all the other gigs wait until i'm out of the vehicle" - no, If you pass a gig, the same will happen: Fixer will text you instead of a call.
Ride the new NCART till the end (not skipping it!) and once you have left the metro, every gig you passed by will have a text message from the fixer.

Well I just went ahead and tested both cases just to be absolutely sure because I already know being inside a vehicle does not trigger gigs, but I never really drove with the NCART so went ahead to check and fixers absolutely do not send any messages as I'm riding it through Heywood and City Center where I never did any.

I even drove straight into a gig's building and then got out of the vehicle a bit down the block, zero texts.

Upvote 0
Because you have the option, "Skip Fixer Brief/Debrief Holocalls" set to ON. Then fixers are suppose to text message you.

If the option is set to OFF, then fixers are suppose to holocall you only, at the moment you step out the car regardless being too close, or on foot, which all fixers actually do, except Regina with all the cyberpsycho gigs.

With the option set to OFF, you approaching a cyberpsycho gig in your car to a certain distance, she text messages you.

Ampee

Forum regular
Upvote 0
Well I just went ahead and tested both cases just to be absolutely sure because I already know being inside a vehicle does not trigger gigs, but I never really drove with the NCART so went ahead to check and fixers absolutely do not send any messages as I'm riding it through Heywood and City Center where I never did any.

I even drove straight into a gig's building and then got out of the vehicle a bit down the block, zero texts.
For me, when I rode the NCART from the start to the end, once I got off the NCART the phone text messages kept popping up (from the coressponding fixer) for like 5 gigs that were only marked on the map as "undiscovered" before.
While riding the NCART i did NOT get any messages. It is only when I got off the NCART did the messages kept popping up.

Upvote 0
As Bartinga mentioned, make sure you don't have the setting for skipping holocalls enabled and it should not be doing that then.

It's under the Gameplay menu.

Top Bottom