Request: Sound/music fix!!!...

+
Request: Sound/music fix!!!...

Salutation, can anyone who knows how to fix these kind of things, please, I'm begging you to fix those game immersion breaking glitches with sound, for example like no (Lady of the wood) soundtrack or (Lord of Undvik) music, then some random exploration soundtracks missing, can't even play the game anymore, please!...

Last edited:
For example I am at the quest (Lady of the woods), where you for the first time see crones in the tapestry, and that incredible soundtrack for them in that scene is gone, just dialogue, it is immersion breaking thing!...:(

For example I am at the quest (Lady of the woods), where you for the first time see crones in the tapestry, and that incredible soundtrack for them in that scene is gone, just dialogue, it is immersion breaking thing!...:(
Fixed by saving game and reloading it.

Pay attention what I'm saying, in cut-scene not when you walk around, here's example with soundtrack which is missing NOW if you play (Spoilers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8TweSzo7aI), you can't reload anything there, cut-scene starts and background soundtrack isin't playing!...

Note: When you're exploring, then if soundtrack is not playing, you can save and reload and soundtrack should start again!...

Last edited:
Top Bottom