Return of Full Moon but better?

+
What do you guys think about a possible return of Full Moon but, as a 10 Provision Gold card and renamed to "Lycanthropy"?
Full_Moon re-edit.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The card text needs work.

"Move to the opposite row" means the Full Moon jumps from the opponent's side to your side, from your side to the opponent's side, and so on. Which seems unlikely to be the intended mechanic, and the text should stay "to the other row" instead. If it is intended to jump from side to side then I see no point in the card as it will sabotage your own board.

Except...

Full Moon's description does not say anything about transforming; Werewolf Curse's current text implies it will only ever transform one unit and then the Full Moon will simply keep jumping from side to side without doing anything.

(Why is this a question type thread? Can't exactly have a solution when the topic is a suggestion.)

Upvote 0
The card text needs work.

"Move to the opposite row" means the Full Moon jumps from the opponent's side to your side, from your side to the opponent's side, and so on. Which seems unlikely to be the intended mechanic, and the text should stay "to the other row" instead. If it is intended to jump from side to side then I see no point in the card as it will sabotage your own board.

Except...

Full Moon's description does not say anything about transforming; Werewolf Curse's current text implies it will only ever transform one unit and then the Full Moon will simply keep jumping from side to side without doing anything.

(Why is this a question type thread? Can't exactly have a solution when the topic is a suggestion.)
Yes. The text does need work, as my intended thought process was that the token moves to the opposite row and not full moon. Also, when full moon is on an enemy row it transforms a random unit continuously after each turn it ticks down.

Top Bottom