Reviving Dudu with Shani

+
Reviving Dudu with Shani

I'm not sure if this is a bug or working as intended and I've already reported to CDPR, but posting here to share with everybody. When Shani revivies Dudu, he will turn Gold before he triggers his own ability. So, for example, if mimicking a 10 STR Mahakam Defender:

Instead of
1 > 10 > 12 Gold

he becomes
1 > 3 Gold > 10 Gold

Please see screentshots.

Attachments

• photo92870.jpg
    photo92870.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 52
  • photo92880.jpg
    photo92880.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 63
Treamayne;n7339380 said:
I'm not sure if this is a bug or working as intended and I've already reported to CDPR, but posting here to share with everybody. When Shani revivies Dudu, he will turn Gold before he triggers his own ability. So, for example, if mimicking a 10 STR Mahakam Defender:

Instead of
1 > 10 > 12 Gold

he becomes
1 > 3 Gold > 10 Gold

Please see screentshots.

It's probably a bug.
Another bug is, I think I see Dandelion in your hand, but I don't know if I can trust my eyes!

KasumiGoto;n7340240 said:
I think I see Dandelion in your hand, but I don't know if I can trust my eyes!

That is indeed Dandelion in my hand. As beta testers, we are supposed to test. And since he was changed in the patch (now +2 for you, +1 for the Opp) I decided to test it (thought Poor Infantry would make a decent test - also want tot test him with Dudu to see if he buffs before or after Dudu mimics).

I'm firmly in the "play for fun and testing" camp and not in the "play most competitive decks there are" camp. Not that my decks are bad, I win more than I lose; but if it is a common strategy (like Villentretenmerth) I avoid it because I know it is getting enough testing, and if there are bugs others will find them. So I prefer to play the things I don't see others running like Katakan, Milena, and Dandelion.

Treamayne;n7341470 said:
I'm firmly in the "play for fun and testing" camp and not in the "play most competitive decks there are" camp.

Absolutely. So much more fun to play unique more personal decks.

Treamayne;n7341470 said:
I'm firmly in the "play for fun and testing" camp and not in the "play most competitive decks there are" camp.

Huzzah. Also, regarding OP, I would send a report to CDPR using the support form.

This is probably "working" correctly given the Shani changes in the recent patch. Since Shani now turns gold immediately, so things don't get hit by weather, the same thing is happening here. Shani revives Dudu, turns him gold, gets the gold buff from 1 to 3, then the ability kicks in to replace that 3 with whatever your target is.

so now Pavetta doesn't kill herself when resurrected by Shani , first she turns gold , this Dudu thing has to do with the way they changed the order of things when promoted by Shani

Top Bottom