Reward Book Issue

+
The Nilfgaardian reward tree is stuck at this point and does not progress beyond it, although I've played a lot of ranking matches and restarted the game several times.
The other four factions trees work fine.

1640167969012.png

I have the same issue across several faction trees (Nilfgard, Monsters, Northern).
It might be helpful to add that the quests are not even added to the quest tracker (in my case at least).

Attachments

• 20220109093008_1.jpg
    20220109093008_1.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 73
Hi, just logged to say that I've started playing yesterday and this glitch continues. I'm stuck at 2nd quest across all faction trees. I've created another account to test it and got stuck at the very first quest across all faction trees.

Similar situation here for me. I am stuck at the final point of the Nothern Realms faction. I have used my reward point and have won games several times with Northern Realms, but I still cannot get the reward: amphibious assault. By the way, I also noticed that the quests are not even added to the quest tracker. Here are the attachments.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-10 111808.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-10 111808.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot 2022-01-10 111843.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-10 111843.png
    348.8 KB · Views: 69
Problem still not resolved here - I managed to pass the first of the quests, even though it seemed more random, as I'm simply stuck at the next one now, and have been for a couple of days.

Since this have been reported and acknowledged as an issue since Dec 22 if not even earlier, is it possible that moderators could provide us with some information? It basically removes the relevance of playing your game, if there is no way to progress in it.

Hey guys, are there two kinds of reward books? Like a beginner one and an "advanced" one? I had my reward book looking like the one in the opening post (and invested a lot of resources in it) . And suddenly it changed into a much more complex one with (like this one here and here) with zero progress in any branches. So I'm wondering what happened the the keys and resources I invested in the old one, in all factions... Any idea?

Top Bottom