Saesenthesis Blaze gains Zeal from Deck?

+
Just played and lost vs Northern Realms - "opponent" played spying card, then "randomly" pulled Saes Blaze, but it didn't have orders - it had zeal, immediately doing five damage and removing one of my valuable units. The opponents Foltest had used all their charges. Why did this happen? Seems to me there's some aspect of cheating or fixing going on - there seems to be an increase in the number of complaints appearing on this forum.

What is going on?

rrc

Forum veteran
..."randomly" pulled Saes Blaze...
By Spying you mean Prince Villem? It of course plays a *random gold card* and Saes Blaze to have been chosen is absolutely possible. The Villem could have pulled even Seltkirk or Anseis either of whom could have also accomplished the same thing.

...it didn't have orders - it had zeal, immediately doing five damage and removing one of my valuable units. The opponents Foltest had used all their charges. Why did this happen?..
There are multiple ways this can happen. As @devivre had pointed out, the opponent might have had John Natalis on the Melee row (but for Foltest Natalis is an over kill so,) or the opponent had a Ves or Temerian Drummer on board. It is very very very easy to overlook these units if they are not used immediately on the next turn. The point is, I am 100% sure that there was a logical explanation of Blaze gaining Zeal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom