Season of Mahakam and Update 7.4 packed with new features are here!

+
Question about the "premium pass" versus "premium pass + 25 levels".
Can i buy premium pass now for 10$ and pay for the premium+25 later by paying the extra 16$ or do you pay the full 26$ if you buy premium+25 later on?

Question about the "premium pass" versus "premium pass + 25 levels".
Can i buy premium pass now for 10$ and pay for the premium+25 later by paying the extra 16$ or do you pay the full 26$ if you buy premium+25 later on?

Unless they changed it from the last two, then no...

However, you can pay roughly $5 to skip to the next level divisible by 6 (i.e. 6, 12, 18, 24, etc). So it costs a little bit more (about $20 to jump from 1 to 25), but you can choose to jump ahead in smaller increments for less cash. Plus you can jump ahead later on in the Journey (i.e. jump from 84 -> 90 -> 96 ->100) if you're not sure you'll have time to finish it all.

I am the only one who thinks that the new draft is terrible? I understand what devs wanted, but if you dont pay any fee and wont get reward, you can always just try to draft a new deck, if it not suite you as well, you just forfeit in a first or second round... like half of my todays opponent. It is supposed to be fun? when half of the people have strong deck and the other half, forfeit in the middle of second round??
I am quite new player, but l dont know what struggles people have with arena, l won all run during first week of playing. Plus when you get a free keg at zero, wins you were in -50 without any win, If you won 2-3 games you were in some plus. I had a lot of very poor drafts, a lot of normal but also some strong, the drafting is a the fun and you always can create at least some tactic to get your input back. Now you dont have any motivation, you can just create new one, it costs you nothing, you dont get anything.

Great job! Love the new Draft mode concepts. The visuals are amazing! And the new Journey is beautifully done. A few bug fixed. Sure there is still lots that can be done to the game, but it's great to see progress, especially things like the Neutral Kegs where you have shown you are really listening to the community!

🙈

The Saovine event ended today. It was a limited duration event.

First off, thanks for the reply. Secondly, I thought it was supposed to run today as well? I believe it said Nov 3rd in-game, and the Saovine decor is still up. I get what you're saying, but it would've made sense to have the in-game info say Nov 2nd and remove it all if it ended today.

The quest nodes in the two seasonal trees (Season of Mahakam and Zoltan Chivay) initially cost 5 reward points at the start of this season, and I definitely unlocked some of them at that time. Now they all cost 3 points.

Did I get a refund for this?

I thought it was supposed to run today as well? I believe it said Nov 3rd in-game, and the Saovine decor is still up.
I can only assume it was scheduled until today's update, and, as far as I saw, the Saovine effects and items are no longer in the game.

The Yghern fix is definetely a most welcome one.
I was hoping for a Cahir nerf, given how it's insanely powerful...

I haven't unlocked the master mirror border in time, is there any chance it can be available in the future? In shop maybe or smth?

could anyone suggest me a high win rate entrenched (Mahakam Seasonal) deck?
I tried with some deck from playgwent.com lost a lot in a row :(

This month Nilfgard was unplayable, and now we have another month with only five factions available to play.
Well, it's not unplayable. I've got 2500 on NG last season. Harder than Symb ST and NR shields? Ye. Weaker? Ye, but not unplayable.

Attachments

• photo_2020-10-29_23-59-39.jpg
    photo_2020-10-29_23-59-39.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 95
I am the only one who thinks that the new draft is terrible? I understand what devs wanted, but if you dont pay any fee and wont get reward, you can always just try to draft a new deck, if it not suite you as well, you just forfeit in a first or second round... like half of my todays opponent. It is supposed to be fun? when half of the people have strong deck and the other half, forfeit in the middle of second round??
I am quite new player, but l dont know what struggles people have with arena, l won all run during first week of playing. Plus when you get a free keg at zero, wins you were in -50 without any win, If you won 2-3 games you were in some plus. I had a lot of very poor drafts, a lot of normal but also some strong, the drafting is a the fun and you always can create at least some tactic to get your input back. Now you dont have any motivation, you can just create new one, it costs you nothing, you dont get anything.

yes. Make everything so meaningless . Novelty factor gone after 2 days.

This is just beta so hopefully they read here and change it

I got rewards... for reaching Pro when I didn't even climb up from rank 25. From what I've read it seems to have happened to everyone who didn't reach Pro, but not to those who did reach Pro. Which just makes zero sense.

I'll just not claim the reward from the contract, or use the RP I shouldn't have. Now, how to report this...

Edit: I reported it as this since I didn't receive the correct reward.

Last edited:
Season of the mahakam tree. Matches don`t count

Tried in every mod. Don`t count.

Have same problem in last season and think it's bug will fixed :\
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
:/

What are the new features? If you're talking about the quest- and journey-related bugs: those are exactly the same as last time. I can't believe it. Why haven't you learned from previous mistakes?

Top Bottom