Season of the Elves Issue?

+
Hey community - I've just played a game with Artis in a Skellige deck, but kept playing cards that then wouldn't play another from the deck? It particularly seemed to apply to Artis, but was somewhat random. I played him R1, then played Hjalmar. But in R2 played Artis and didn't play another card? Happened a few times with bronzes as well, the fanatic I played never let me play a second bronze. Anyone else played the same deck and seen these problems?

It's happened in two more game. Sometimes I'll play a card and nothing happens? I don't understand? If it doesn't work, why does it exist?

Loving the fact my opponent seems to have absolutely no problem playing card after card after card. Really fair and a great experience - kudos to CDPR for another triumph.

Last edited:
Hey community - I've just played a game with Artis in a Skellige deck, but kept playing cards that then wouldn't play another from the deck? It particularly seemed to apply to Artis, but was somewhat random. I played him R1, then played Hjalmar. But in R2 played Artis and didn't play another card? Happened a few times with bronzes as well, the fanatic I played never let me play a second bronze. Anyone else played the same deck and seen these problems?

You must have a unit with the same provision cost in your deck. If it is in your hand, or has been stolen by enemy spy that could explain it as well.

Top Bottom