Seasonal events against friends?

+
=== GWENT ===
Hey guys,

I just made an account to ask, if it would be possible to implement a way to play the seasonal events against friends.
As "Plus One" is hilarious by itself already, I am sure it could be more enjoyable if it would be possible challenge my friends there.
Maybe during the matchmaking interface you could insert a second card for playing the seasonal event, instead of just the standard game mode.

This would be the icing on the cake, as the game is already fascinating.

Cheers,
Mutagen-X

DRK3

Forum veteran
Great suggestion, there really is no reason why we shouldnt be able to play with our friends on different modes other than standard, so i would even add draft to that suggestion too (but seasonal might be easier to implement, lets start there)

I second this suggestion.

Seasonal modes would give me a reason to play more often against friends instead of only showing off meta decks for a few matches each patch, because they more often allow for more variety than just being able to play standard against friends.

Great suggestion, there really is no reason why we shouldnt be able to play with our friends on different modes other than standard, so i would even add draft to that suggestion too (but seasonal might be easier to implement, lets start there)
I would love to play seasonal modes with friends! There should be such possibility. It doesn't has to involve ranking. Just for fun.

I agree that this would be a fun inclusion that probably wouldn't even take much work on the developer's side to implement.

However, in one of the recent TWIG's, Burza responded to someone asking about this with an unequivocal no. Most questions, he evades/ignores or says it's interesting (but makes no promises), so it seems crystal clear that no, this idea is not going to happen.

Burza answered a question about this in today's TWiG (at 25:25). He said both Slama and Molegion think it would be a cool feature, and that they are definitely not against adding it -- but it's not high up on the priority list.

Top Bottom