Series X: Constant crashing

+
Hello Xbox series X user here, i can confirm also that i get constant crashing now after completing Phantom Liberty. Everytime the auto save kicks in the system just crashes back to the dashboard now rendering my saves completely unplayable. i deleted all my saves and reinstalled both Cyberpunk and the expansion and began a new play through from the start on 2.0. So far after 15 hours i have had only 1 crash and that was when signing in to my xbox profile on the frontend menu of Cyberpunk 2077. Which is how it all started on my previous save game and became gradually worse.

As a side note the auto save crash increased in frequency as i was playing through Phantom Liberty. Towards the end of my play through of the expansion at level 60 i must of reloaded the game about 50 or 60 times due to crashing on those final missions. i was literally saving every 2 mins to make progress. It was only after the Phantom liberty was finished that my game would crash constantly within 5 minutes of gameplay anywhere on the map.

Both Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom liberty is installed on internal drive. Whether i was playing on performance mode or RT the issue still occurs.

Not sure how your Q.A. team could of missed this to be honest, unless they did report it and you still released it in this state. Any way this is quite disappointing to say the least. To anyone thinking of buying Phantom liberty on Xbox series X do not buy it. Wait at least for a few patches to come out or when FSR 3 is introduced. As it stands the constant glitching of FSR 2.1 during gameplay in combination with the ever increasing crashing later on in the expansion ruins the immersion of the overall game.

Top Bottom